Just wanted to show some appreciation...

BlaxsonTeller

For the mods and work you've done that have made my DOA5LR PC experience like 10 times better.

Thank you:

Holden

HarryPalmer

Galhound

follardo

TimmyC

SaafRats

xxDelitexx

Lustful Illumination

You guys are awesome and despite what some of the drama queens may say, there are people here who appreciate the work you've done with this game.

Thanks a lot for sharing!

- BT

I'll add my thanks to you all here too, long and happy lives to the lot of you, thanks indeed for sharing, teaching and learning from scratch... There's a lot of effort gone into these mods now, and it shouldn't go without a thank you at least.

Oh!, I'm on the list. :blush:

Thank you.

I would like to know what Team Ninja think about DOA mods. :ph34r:

Dude your contributions have been great! Lol, I don't know. I think Team Ninja wouldn't like us too much...

I think they should, because the modding community is saving what they've done, an unfinished and limited game without current generation features. So I believe they should :lol: You only have to read the reviews on Steam about DOA5:LR to feel the players' discontent.

Anyway, keep it up modders!

Indeed, Koei/Team Ninja/Tecmo, surely HATE the modders since DOA2!!!

I remember a video of a battle wherein one was modded (maybe the final boss).

But I'm glad the modders exist and do all their work, I have no words to express my gratitude to them!!!

And they also should be, since (my humbly opinion) the modders saved this screwed and unfinished game!!!

Archived