Need a Skeleton and Matching Female Body Mesh

Anatriax

I need an articulated female skeleton and body mesh. Weighted for physics would be nice, but not mandatory. 

Files must be in .FBX format. 

Contributions to my project will be fully noted and credited. 

Thanks ahead of time!

I'm using UE4, though. Not Unity... and I've read that there are issues importing them. I'll keep plugging a way at it, though :)

I didn't see any issues importing it. Granted, I used it only in 3D Max and from what I saw I can tell that it was made with 3D engines support in mind. There are some people on Daz forums that tested it in Unreal environment too.

Alright, so. I have Daz 3D, Blender, and UE4. I'm purchased the Genesis 3 set. 

EVERY TIME I go to export as .FBX this is what I get, no matter what program I use to open the .fbx

post-172422-0-58771600-1435121530_thumb.jpg

I've watched every tutorial video I can find on exporting .fbx from Daz, and I always get the same response.

I've followed several tutorials on youtube, and no matter what they tell me to put settings at, I get this problem

It's something to do with the skeleton. I've narrowed it down that much. Perhaps I should hop over to the Daz 3d forums and make a post

Are you sure? This really looks like a skeleton/bone problem. I know that I'm new to 3d modeling? But when I can look at the bones in Daz, see where they're placed and what they look like, and see the exact same things distorted in other programs after export? not to mention, in Blender whenever I try to move the figure around, it gets distorted... kind of like a character in Skyrim does if the .hkx skeleton is overwritten. 

post-172422-0-80424900-1435169956_thumb.jpg
post-172422-0-01782100-1435169995_thumb.jpg

Archived