Mod Messing with all lovers PK mods, Not sure what to fix...

Arigato

Ok I've been downloading most of the lovers mods, rapeman, rape, consensual, idleanims, creatures etc, I'm not sure if its one of the mods from lovers PK or one of the few other mods i have but there is a mod interfering with the animations.

The animations work JUST FINE except only with the clothes on.

There's a mod i apparently have that, whenever a female character is 'nude' they act 'shy' and start covering themselves up, and walking slowly.

Basically arm crossed over breasts, and one covering their crotch.

I have no clue which mod, ini, mesh, idleanim etc this is. If anyone knows how to remove JUST that 'act shy' mod, please let me know, its literally interfering with all of my lovers mods by breaking the animations because they 'get shy'

As I'm not the type to just ask for help and not still try to find the answer myself, I found the issue, it was fairly simple.... But as you yourself said 'its the simple things that get us'

It was my Estrus mod....

I thank you both for the SPEEDY replies, i hadn't even waited 5 minutes to get the first, nor a minute to get the 2nd.

My apologies for not finding your other thread (of a similar topic) prior. And thank you both again.

Just means i have to activate estrus when i want it, and disable it when i dont, simple enough :)

No problem. :)

Estrus should not be causing that kind of problem. You might try running it towards the top of your load order and see if that clears things up. I also use estrus and I don't have the issue. Worth a shot as it is a pain to toggle things off and on :(

I will try, but in the end, as long as it works now, i'm happy. I just gotta finish troubleshooting the 'rapeman' mod now. it's animations work too, but it shows that 'GIANT TRIANGLE ! " thing that means an objects missing.

All-right, Got all the mods working, and correctly, no pathing issues (like floating 10 ft away) anymore, no giant triangles of doom, still have to turn estrus on/off but that's acceptable. Estrus still works when enabled. Rapeman works.

Now I can move on to the simpler things, like armor/house mods.

One last thing though... I saw onyl 1 forum thread here about it, but there's a 'rikku hair' mod ( http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=747&page=2 )

3-4 posts down, that link is either broken or dead, or perhaps deleted.

As i'm the original requestor of the oblivion Rikku Armor, now that it has the whole armor set + boots, the only thing i'm missing is this hair.

Do you have any idea where its still alive at? I've looked a little but it all circles back to that one post :/

All-right' date=' Got all the mods working, and correctly, no pathing issues (like floating 10 ft away) anymore, no giant triangles of doom, still have to turn estrus on/off but that's acceptable. Estrus still works when enabled. Rapeman works.

Now I can move on to the simpler things, like armor/house mods.

One last thing though... I saw onyl 1 forum thread here about it, but there's a 'rikku hair' mod ( http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=747&page=2 )

3-4 posts down, that link is either broken or dead, or perhaps deleted.

As i'm the original requestor of the oblivion Rikku Armor, now that it has the whole armor set + boots, the only thing i'm missing is this hair.

Do you have any idea where its still alive at? I've looked a little but it all circles back to that one post :/

[/quote']

You will need to PM GSBmodders as he took all his files down after the megaupload deal. MAKE SURE you have your PM turned on so you can receive a response.

I will leave this thread here for several hours, but will be moving it to the technical support area after that. Please feel free to continue to post to it there. Any future problems please use the technical support area. Request for mods links should be made here as so as to get the quickest response: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=119 or post in that mods thread. :)

No need to worry or contact GSB for that. Coincidentally' date=' I just found the hairstyle in my collection. Here you go:

http://www.mediafire.com/?keqs8yjwe18ebva

[i']"Havin' fun?", Rikku said with a sweet smile...[/i]

Thanks PT :)

However GSB actually posted that for now this is how he prefers to handle his files. If he has changed his mind let me know as I might have missed it.

Heh, didn't even know this second page was here till today, so sorry for posting this 'thank you' late! Not used to a forum with that few posts per page (Not saying anything bad! lol) Either way, got the hair, i'll be re-dling the synx and all that jazz later. Already have the rikku armor mod, and the rikku boots mod.

And for those of you looking for 100% complete rikku, while i don't use the oblivion dual-wield mod myself, you can use this mod to give her her unique weapons (coems as part of a pack) - http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=8564

While I don't liek the 'god mode' enchant on it (as i like to play where the enemy has a chance to kick my ass) its still good for aesthetics.

So.. no one else had the same problem with estrus?

I just updated estrus from an older version to V19r5 and have exactly the same thing happening now: Some Females randomly cover themselves and walk slowly and they will continue to cover themselves partially even when fighting. This also messes up most sex animations similar to having sex while snkeaking does: actors are not aligned correctly and some limbs show like they did in the other animation.

Save and Reload removes that state so it's hard to track down to a specific reason/mod but since nothing else was changed I'm positive this is related to Estrus in one way or another. (Maybe a conflict with another animation?).

if someone uploads to mediafire or another host themselves I have no problem with them handing out a link, I just do not want my links all over the net like they once were. I'm just trying to prevent my own links from being nuked again I dont care about anyone else's.

So.. no one else had the same problem with estrus?

I just updated estrus from an older version to V19r5 and have exactly the same thing happening now: Some Females randomly cover themselves and walk slowly and they will continue to cover themselves partially even when fighting. This also messes up most sex animations similar to having sex while snkeaking does: actors are not aligned correctly and some limbs show like they did in the other animation.

Save and Reload removes that state so it's hard to track down to a specific reason/mod but since nothing else was changed I'm positive this is related to Estrus in one way or another. (Maybe a conflict with another animation?).

Aye, just use the oldest version of estrus and don't update, he kind of half-finished his updates so they cause the game to either crash or do w/e. You can just do like me, and turn off estrus whenever you don't intend to use it It only slows you down from actually playing by like.. 8 seconds since its usually the, or one of the last mods on the list.

Ok, downloaded the rikku hair mod for the Synx race but after going through the massive amount of hairs contained within, the rikku hair wasnt an option (and i checked all 50+ hairs on all 4 synx version) is there an EPS file that's missing?

I've both manually installed it and tried OBMM.[/align]

Just thought somebody might be interested in this:

The covering animation of Estrus mentioned earlier in this thread can actually be turned off in the estrus configuration menu. Its the "use BUA-Framework" option (or something like that). After turning it off I havenn't had any problems at all with estrus anymore..

well except having to start a new character after the old saves got corrupted by the old estrus.

Apparantly there's a way to fix this, but I was thinking about a new character anyway so I didn't bother. ;)

Archived