My character's breasts get stuck and act funny

gooboo

Hello everyone. I've been running into a little problem with my character ever since I upgraded to hdt v14.28. From time to time one of my character's breasts will get stuck in a position or just not bounce right, and I'm not sure how to fix it. Equipping and unequipping HDT Havok object doesn't do anything. I suspect it might have something to do with my .xml file, though I'm not sure what. I updated my .xml to v14.28, so I'm not using an older version, but I really don't remember this happening so frequently to my characters when I was using older versions of HDT.

My .xml file is very bouncy, so I'm wondering if the bounciness of the settings causes the breasts to get "stuck" from time to time, but I'm not sure which constratint would be reponsible for that. Does anyone have any tips for modifying your .xmls to minimize the amount your character's breasts get stuck, but still looks pretty bouncy?

Here is a picture of what commonly happens. Sometimes it gets smushed inwards, sometimes it sticks out a little too far, but in general it gets stuck in some position and doesn't look/bounce right. Anyone know what's causing this?

post-89575-0-06346100-1434244282_thumb.jpg

Thanks in advance. 

Archived