Want to 'Trim' My Animations

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

I know there is a way to do it and I am not talking about working with the .nifs or anything complicated like that. I have made a list of the animations I personally do not like what so ever or just look incredibly silly/weird to me and would like to remove.:blush:

For the "OnTop" Option:

136, 138, 161, 43, 49, 60, 73, 136, 141, 147, 163, 174, 194, 200, 07, 12, 33

Lie Down:

170, 03, 15, 35, 41, 55, 57, 131, 139, 143, 151, 164, 172

Blow Job:

126, 132, 134, 152, 154, 159, 173, 27, 47, 48, 70, 71, 80, 81, 82, 83, 90, 91, 93, 95, 100, 101

Anal:

162, 42, 92

Off The Ground:

39, 44, 140, 144, 149, 165, 168, 171, 09, 16, 36, 042

I know there are some you are not supposed to remove no matter what or they could mess up all of them or something along those lines. I named all of the ones I do not like for whatever reason because I want to make sure none of them are essential for any reason. I want to trim the animations I have because a lot of them are repeats or just look bad to me. I am not trying to be offensive or start a fight, I just want to trim them down for my personal game.

Are any of the mentioned animations needed or if removed will mess up my game?

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

You had the same ideas as me, I just assumed if I did anything without checking it would automatically screw up because I seem to have cursed fingers lol

Thank you (and your avatar picture thingy made me squeal!!)

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

Ah I had no idea you could do something like that! I like that idea because I think some of the ones I mentioned are... a little silly looking or make absolutely no sense to me >_< I think a few of them are actually just a guy helping a lady stretch while they both happen to be naked lol

Guys, all you really have to move are the ini files. You can leave the animation files alone (the kf files).

Also if you do replace things keep in mind:

1. You need to replace both the kf (8 total) and ini file.

2. You will need to open the original kf file and note the group. Ideally you will replace that animation with something that is within that group. If not you will have comments that assume you are getting a BJ when you are doing anal or vise versa.

3. After replacing a couple of animations be sure to test. I don't recommend replacing more than 3 at a time before testing.

4. You can replace 1-10 but NEVER delete them or lovers will freak out.

Guys' date=' all you really have to move are the ini files. You can leave the animation files alone (the kf files).

2. You will need to open the original kf file and note the group. Ideally you will replace that animation with something that is within that group. If not you will have comments that assume you are getting a BJ when you are doing anal or vise versa.

3. After replacing a couple of animations be sure to test. I don't recommend replacing more than 3 at a time before testing.

[/quote']

I tried getting rid of (placing them in temporary folder) the INI's but the game still tries to play them and gives me errors... what's up? All I did was get rid of the #_Motion that I didn't like...

What AIO?

Guys' date=' all you really have to move are the ini files. You can leave the animation files alone (the kf files).

[/quote']

I tried getting rid of (placing them in temporary folder) the INI's but the game still tries to play them and gives me errors... what's up? All I did was get rid of the #_Motion that I didn't like...

What AIO?

I removed both the INIs and their corresponding nifs, and it worked fine for me. If you are getting errors it means you did something wrong.

I removed both the INIs and their corresponding nifs' date=' and it worked fine for me. If you are getting errors it means you did something wrong.

[/quote']

I'll try removing the animations also, like I said, all I did was remove the ini and place them in a temporary folder. Removing the animation is going to be a big pain, since there were a lot I didn't like...

Guest Donkey

Actually removing could cause some problems. Mods from Gamesource uses predifined numbers of animations if you remove those and still play with those mods you will get problems. Just like when you remove animations numbers 1 to 10.

if you have animations from lovers doctors or nichy and are not playing with those mods active, then you can safely remove those. other then that it is always better to just replace and keep the numbers intact.

If you get an animation error then you know you removed something that should not have been removed. Also extended animations from zombies uses regular animations from NPC if you removed those animations some creature animations would also no longer play.

What AIO?

Again, this is why I stated only remove 3 or so ini's at a time and test. Just as Donkey pointed out 1-10 are critical to the base lovers package and others may be critical depending on what plugins you may have.

Like anything else you have to take your time doing something like this. It is not a 5 minute operation. However, the good news is once you are done you shouldn't ever have to mess with it again. :)

The AIO (all-in-one) that prophour is referring to is: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2810

Nusbie as done some interesting revisions to existing animations as well: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2234

Archived