Collision on males

kanne28

Hi! I understand that the hdtm.xml is the file that governs collision for male body. I do have the file but i don't see collision from males when I'm playing. I have no problem with females; only with males. So my question is: Do I have to modify anything in the xml for it to work ingame? I don't know if it helps but yes, males in my game have havok object equiped when animation takes place. Thanks in advance for your help.

Are you using SOS?

Have you edited the malegenitals_0 and 1 nif's to have the Havok Path information?

Oh I forgot to mention I'm dumb as fuck. Yes, I'm using SoS; but i have no idea how to set the Havok Path. Can you point me to a guide, if it's not too much bother?

I would like to throw my hat in to the ring with kanne28, as I'm afraid I have zero experience with (Presumably) Nifskope.

I've done a fair amount of searching as well, and simply can't find anything on the topic (All the HDT guides are for female bodies).

Thanks

Are you using SOS?

Have you edited the malegenitals_0 and 1 nif's to have the Havok Path information?

Oh I forgot to mention I'm dumb as fuck. Yes, I'm using SoS; but i have no idea how to set the Havok Path. Can you point me to a guide, if it's not too much bother?

I would like to throw my hat in to the ring with kanne28, as I'm afraid I have zero experience with (Presumably) Nifskope.

I've done a fair amount of searching as well, and simply can't find anything on the topic (All the HDT guides are for female bodies).

Thanks

Look here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26891-how-to-enable-hdt-belly-distortions-with-sos-announcement/

Cheers!  :)

Archived