Reduce Guard Bounty Radius Detection?

Hi!

I want something to remove this system that no matter how sneaky you are, no matter the vision angle, if you have a bounty and get a little close of a guard, they will detect you with your super bounty radar!!

What I'm looking for is a mod/console command that changes the system about guard detection to arrest you when you commited a crime. Something to work with guards similar that sneak works with any enemy or NPC in Skyrim.

Do you know?

I'm not aware of a mod that does this, I think it's just a script that runs off a fixed distance detection.

There is a mod though that reduces the radius of the initial crime detection though. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/8078/?

Yeah. I already checked that mod and it is exactly what you said, just in the moment when you commited a crime.

My great problem now is after you already have a bounty and there is a guard nearby. He goes to your location and says the sentence, no matter how hidden you are, he operates like had a radar!

I agree, would be nice if you could wear a fur hood or something else to conceal your identity, that way you could still enter cities and such as long as you don't get too close to guards/hang around in one place too long.

If you want a cowl to conceal your identity while on your killing spree, try Sneak Tools, and its patch, Sneak Tools Patch which add awesome stuff for assassins and thieves.

Oh yeah, this is a good idea too. But actually it doesn't solve my problem. Let me explain:

I did a new game with Alternate Start, to play something more "hardcore". So i choose the start "i was attacked and left for dead" where my char starts with bounty in every 9 Holds of Skyrim. So he have to survive without get caught by the guards.

Inside this scenario, at this time, my char needs to gain access to the cities, and exactly at this point the problem starts. Cause no matter how good you are in Sneak, no matter if have some wall or anything to hide, the guards have some kind of "radar" to detected you in a looong radius. So i want to solve this. I want that the guards looking for the character works equal any enemy when you are sneaking.

Oh I think I know what can you do. By default there is a script used by the guard faction that has a crime radius of 4000 ft. If you use Wrye Bash to make a Bashed patch, and there you can alter the radius of that script to 1000 (which is more realistic and is recommended by some guides setups) in the Tweak options of the rebuild patch menu. Let me know if this helps you to solve your problem. Good luck!

Archived