[DOA5LR] Making Perfect Neck Connection

Harry Palmer

Whoa ... I would never think that a simple "retexture" might be as complicated as that ... 

Now I understand why you said that the other texture packs (based on yours) wasn't properly done.

Thanks for sharing.

To explain the meaning of my textures, I had to explain these first.

But these research wasn't simply done by me it's by xentax members, so I hesitated.

It took pretty long time to figure out all these things clearly.

I'm about 1 year old member on there, but some of modders on there had been working on DOA5 more than 2 and half years

and some key information have long histories and stories including complicated mathematics with numerous trial & errors.

Whoa ... I would never think that a simple "retexture" might be as complicated as that ... 

Now I understand why you said that the other texture packs (based on yours) wasn't properly done.

Thanks for sharing.

To explain the meaning of my textures, I had to explain these first.

But these research wasn't simply done by me it's by xentax members, so I hesitated.

It took pretty long time to figure out all these things clearly.

I'm about 1 year old member on there, but some of modders on there had been working on DOA5 more than 2 and half years

and some key information have long histories and stories including complicated mathematics with numerous trial & errors.

Sharing information is never a bad thing. :) Thanks for putting it into a way that most people can understand. Or at least I did. ;) If only I could similarly grasp all that 3d stuff.

I think we are extremely lucky to have such good base model to play with and add upon.

I hope more and more people will begin to comprehend the complexity of this type of mods and appreciate what's been given at no cost at all and stop asking when who and who will be available. Maybe more people will consider releasing their hard work. :) this stuff takes a lot of time to create.

As one of the no talent leachers on this board I'd like to apologize on behalf of my kind for any pressuring we have given the creators of these mods.

I understand how much work is involved, but unfortunately anything that involves hex-editting goes right over my head, I've dabbled a bit in simple texture editing in games like skyrim or world of warcraft but this level of modding is way above me.

I am still looking forward to the eventual release of the missing girls, but I'm happy to wait until people like harry, timmy and mrmojo have the time and resources available to them.

anyway,  thanks once again for all the work done so far and in advance for anything in the future that is released.

Thank you for sharing this valuable information. This is something that will always be well appreciated.
Now I wish I had more time to finish (once for all) some unfinished works  ^_^

I hope more and more people will begin to comprehend the complexity of this type of mods and appreciate what's been given at no cost at all and stop asking when who and who will be available. Maybe more people will consider releasing their hard work. :) this stuff takes a lot of time to create.

that's so true :D

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you for sharing this valuable information. This is something that will always be well appreciated.

Now I wish I had more time to finish (once for all) some unfinished works  ^_^

that's so true :D

I will always support your hard work with giving Jinyuan in your 3DM thread.

I hope it will be finished soon and final work can be released here.

Guest GuachaLover23

ok i manger to make up the color skin, now how do i do the code for Kasumi to fix up the little gap in the neck area, this is the only problem i have understand it here is an preview of what i done so far

post-787844-0-90877800-1436242987_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived