witcher 3 lack of sex scenes and mods

razien

What I want in TW3 is a very simple thing.

Geralt needs a Dick. Too much Pants.

this, please someone do this. He looks so fukin stupid with his plastic doll crotch! I would try but would have to learn how use blender or something first...

Now that the modding tools have been released by CDPR (a lot sooner than I was expecting too) hopefully the modding of that game will really pick up now.

mm don't think so the tools are pretty restricted, can't make new npcs and stuff.

this, please someone do this. He looks so fukin stupid with his plastic doll crotch! I would try but would have to learn how use blender or something first...

Now that the modding tools have been released by CDPR (a lot sooner than I was expecting too) hopefully the modding of that game will really pick up now.

mm don't think so the tools are pretty restricted, can't make new npcs and stuff.

These are a small part of the beta tools, they are not the full release.

That's not the impression CDPR are giving, one of the Devs has tweeted there is nothing else planned for TW3.

That's not the impression CDPR are giving, one of the Devs has tweeted there is nothing else planned for TW3.

Well shit if so then its gonna be a sad day.

Still someone gotta make Geralt a penis, he needs it a lot.

No, CDPR noticed people were trying their darndest to mod the game, and so released the 'modding tools' which is just an early way for people to mod the game. However, they also said that once they release both expansions after all the free DLC are done, then they'll release the RedKit which will allow for much more extensive modding akin to Skyrim and the Creation Kit. Reason behind this, CDPR is moving on to Cyberpunk 2077 after finishing everything Witcher and wants people to use their RedEngine for games, and the RedKit is the tool that allows for game creation on the RedEngine, so it's a little more than the Creation Kit in that it allows for entire games to be made rather than just being limited to mod making.

However, they also said that once they release both expansions after all the free DLC are done, then they'll release the RedKit which will allow for much more extensive modding 

Where and when did they say this, because nothing I've seen says a Redkit is coming?

Which is a shame, because they originally promised an actual editor and they said they couldn't wait to see fans make new adventures and quests with it.

Basically CDPR lied to us, and the hard part is they haven't said why they changed their minds.

However, they also said that once they release both expansions after all the free DLC are done, then they'll release the RedKit which will allow for much more extensive modding 

Where and when did they say this, because nothing I've seen says a Redkit is coming?

See pic related and see this quote from dev

“Yes, yes, yes we will. There will be an editor,” Iwinski said. “For Witcher 2 we released it quite late. For Witcher 3 it will be faster.”

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/witcher-3-mod-support-tools-confirmed-cd-projekt-red-ceo-because-company-run-gamers-427250

post-198625-0-92650700-1440890353_thumb.png

Archived