Hiyoko childs following

Help, please!!, childs from other ones follow me, they are city npcs, how do i do to get them away?

I correct myself, they follow me a while then they start to follow others, shouldnt they follow their fathers?

Also I got Future Dream and couldnt name my child and the ones who are following me are nameless, and lastly one, If I get a slave pregnant the child becomes slave is that correct?

Why not post in "Technical Support - Lovers with PK" or in a Tamago thread ?  And read this http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4487-please-read-before-posting-here/

Your load order and the Tamago/Hiyoko Versions you use.

When I used only the Basic Tamago mods (TamagoClub.esm, HiyokoClub.esm ,LoversTamagoClub.esp, HiyokoGenerator.esp, HiyokoGeneratorBroodMother.esp, TamagoSetBody.esp) children always follow the mother even if I am the father. NPC-NPC children follows the NPC-mother, only children of a female Player follows the Player ( her mother)

Nameless: you have HiyokoGenerator.esp and the HiyokoNameList.ini ?

Future Dream: don't know I never used it.

pregnant slaves (mostly) get slave children, Children inherit the fraction(s) of their parents.

Future Dream, makes children to be able to level, to be named, just for the ones who are mine. Maybe this mod is the one messing with all dont know. and sorry I though I was in the right topic

Thanks for replaying and sorry for being wrong place. Though it was tecnical support where I create this topic.

Future Dream makes the childs to be able to level to be named when born and other things, though this doesnt applies to the ones who arent mine.

post-765230-0-06769900-1432334197_thumb.jpg

post-765230-0-59346400-1432334199_thumb.jpg

post-765230-0-82356200-1432335278_thumb.jpg

post-765230-0-95682900-1432335285_thumb.jpg

post-765230-0-80467300-1432335291_thumb.jpg

post-765230-0-54515700-1432335294_thumb.jpg

Sort your Mods !

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp:  Master files are LoversHooker.esp and LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp ! So LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp must be after Hooker.esp !

Where is DLCShiveringIsles.esp ? you must have the Oblivion-ShiveringIsles Version !

And where is LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp and LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp ?

Load order: see my yellow Link below. Example Load order in the Spoiler

Edit: and Tamago Version ? TamagoClub v1.15c and HiyokoClub v1.10a ?

Archived