Maximum Drive, a flashy long range skill for melee class!!!

Destructers

• 3 weeks later...

You are awesome, my friend.

Hey, you wouldn't happen to know if more mods like this exist, would you?

So far, I know Killing Moon and this one. Would love to know if there are more realated ones. ^^

Thank you thank you!

Ask, and ye shall receive;

Aionion Hetairoi

Dibellas Butterfly

Full Burster Fix Version 2012_12_17

Hecatic Graea

Malacaths Moon

Maximum Drive - Animation Fix

The Killing Moon - Animation Fix

The Unlimited Blade Works-0.666 [LATEST]

My Smokin' Sick Style for Skyrim is not the latest, so I'm afraid I will not re-upload it until I get my hand on those. Sorry mate.  :shy:  

Author - Elysees Youtube account *For videos and mf download link, mf pffft...  -_-

Elysees Naver account

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kksung01/K.gorilla naver blog

His Skyrim Nexus profile

Unfortunately, he had removed most of his contents about Skyrim mods in his Naver blog and Skyrim Nexus. This is all I can scrap what left of it. Anyone is welcomed to add and I implore to thee to inform me if there is another mod by K.gorilla that I don't aware of. Bittte...  :sleepy:

bow enchant-19558-1-0

CircleRuneMagic-20693-1-0

Come Here spell-14663-1

Gilgamesh Arrow Spell

God Blessing

Hokuto Hyakuretsu Ken-13877-1

Ice and fire sword spell - Race bug fix Music version-14207-1

Ice and Fire sword spell - Race bug fix NO music version-14207-1

skyrim combo-14354-0-1

Sword attack spell-19547-1-0

Dwarven GunBlade-26909-1-2 <--- Not a power mod, but rather a musket/gun mod akin to Gunblades of Squall of FFVII.  :D

And on another grossly unrelated matters, @VagabondAngel01, I really hate Im Dal Young work right now... ヽ(`Д´)ノ ┻━┻

You are my hero for uploading a copy of Maximum Drive, Gonna look fun with my Fusion Sword, all FF style.

• 4 years later...

I just started playing skyrim only a few months ago because i never owned a computer that could handle it, but now I do.  I have been looking at mods for it, and I really liked how "The Killing Moon" appeared to work in youtube videos; however, I cannot find anywhere to download it from.  I know this thread is really old, and the provided links no longer work.  Is it at all possible that someone could be kind enough to provide more current, active, and working links for the mods that were provided in this thread?...At the very least, a good link for "The Killing Moon"?

Pretty please, with sugar on top?!

Ummm...Never mind!  I kept digging around for it, and I finally found it. :blush::cookie:

Now, I just need to figure out how to mod my skyrim the best way to suit me...with everything I would like to use...which is a lot...and I am a very indecisive person...

I do know that I want the best/near-best environmental graphics and realism possible, as well as the absolute best player character graphics possible, with a massive amount of content (really-really good quests, new lands, tons of armour & weapons & neato jewelry & magical thingies...and stuff...)

I really love playing the succubus race I got from nexus, and I really like anything to do with the samurai & the shinobi (or Japan in general), as well as everything that is gothic and most things that deal with vampires.

I looked at a lot of mods regarding that stuff, but a lot was just "okay", but didn't quite hit the spot for what I desired; however, I did find quite a few that were phenomenal...but I do not know how to set things up for them to work properly, or "as advertised", or I just couldn't get them to work at all.  Even when I tried to look up the "how to" videos or instructions, I just couldn't seem to follow.  I get really confused really easily, especially with how most people seem to make these instructional videos or typed-up guides.  I do not know if it is just because I am stupid, or if it is all my learning/mental disabilities that are preventing me from understanding all of this.  I don't watch TV, rarely use phones, I know VERY little about computers, I know even less about consoles, and I do not play many games at all.  Really, I have only played Diablo 2, Diablo 3 (but only with my fiancee...who has been gone for like 2 years), Everquest (but my fiancee made me quit playing it like 4 years ago because he got jealous of the time I spent on it), TES: Oblivion (Which I haven't played since my PS3 died...because my fiancee burned it out playing it 24/7...and would get violent with it or anyone near him when he screwed up in a game...so, I decided to not replace it), and I am currently trying to play TES: Skyrim (because I always wanted to, but never had a computer good enough, but my father just bought me this Alienware M17x R4 with everything on it...I think the graphics card thingy is like a nVidia Geforce 1080...and he also got me some huge graphics accelerator thingy for it...dunno how any of this works, but I want to get the best out of Skyrim with it.).  

I love everything I have seen on youtube with elysees' mods and the mods shown by some gorilla guy (I cannot remember his exact handle), and I think I finally was able to attain all of their mods...I just have not clue about how to mod...and, I am a very slow  and handi-capped learner.  That's why I chose to be an artist/model in life...so I can utilize my emotions more than my brain...but...apparently...I need a brain to do this...which REALLY SUCKS!

When looking for mods I "might like", I look for some of these things:

My favourite holiday is All Hallows Eve

colours: black, crimson red, silver

styles: Italian-Romani (gypsy...cause it is part of my heritage), gothic and/or Asian (Japanese...Samurai, Shinobi, Ronin, Martial Arts, Archery, Fencing), sometimes a touch of Egyptian

I love realism, or as close as I can get...visually

I want to be able to play my character as though she is me, but I sort of just somehow ended up in the Skyrim gaming world (if that makes sense, or maybe I am just nutters)

I love mysticism, and a little necromancy (It has a lot to do with my personal faith.  As for necromancy: i am not evil...just weird and morbid.)

I love all things beautiful (because I am a type of artist and used to model...and stuff)

I love nature (because I am an earthly spirit, and of the Wiccan faith)

I am not so much concerned with this stuff I read/see about immersion...because it sort of confuses me...seems to be a broad and blurry line pickled by opinion based on an array of personalities.

Same thing sort of goes with the concept of "cheating", since modding in the slightest way and not how the game was released is technically "cheating", but I can see why it is done...and I love it!  Now, things that are "game-breaking": I would venture to say that is a different matter entirely...I guess...I think...I dunno...What do I know?!

There are many other things I look for, but...my brain just doesn't seem to want to cooperate now...

YES!  I completely realize that I am a noob getting a VERY late start on this!

• 2 weeks later...

..... huh...

You know I have seen mods like this before but I always ignored them because I didn't really think they fit skyrim all that well... but you know what I want to try it for a character I am starting now.

To you I will say, good luck on your skyrim adventures. I have sunk sooo many hours (coming up to around 2500 atm... and still counting) into this game, and I still keep coming back for new mods or to try ones I never used, like these.

Well some of those mods are actually quite nice, I really like maximum drive, rapid slash, and unlimited bladeworks.

The idea of Ionian Hetairoi is really cool too but sadly it usually crashes my game when I try to use it (I assume too many scripts trying to be run on all the actors summoned).

• 1 year later...

Archived