[WIP] Night Dragon Armor Beta (HDT CBBE Daedric/Alduin)

Fafnir89

What is this?

This is a converion/compilation of Daedric and Dragon(Alduin) Armors as well as a few others. The resulting mesh can be used as a Daedric replacer or a standalone Night Dragon Armor.

How does it work?

All Armors are pressed into one Bodyslide file and can be toggeled via Zap Sliders. Additional Sliders will make these Armors compatible with each other. (If Bodyslide will let me.)

How many Armor parts are there?

expect over 100 different parts. there are Neck Armors, Pauldrons, Arm Guards, Chest Armors, Hip Armors, Skirts, Leggings, Leg Guards, Boots, Gauntlets, Helmets, Masks, Hoods, Horns, Chains, Tails, Bodysuits, Panties and Wings. These are divided in left & right ... when it makes sense.

Why Bodyslide and not different ingame armors?

Compatibility... many parts mean many Bodyslots meaning conflicts with different parts/mods. If enouph people ask, I may make an ingame one...

Who made this?

I made the Bodyslide conversion, set the Lighting & Shader properties and did some Texturetweaks. The original meshes are not made by me!

Where to get?

First Post on second Page.

Requirements:

• CBBE compatible texture
  • HDT Skeleton
  • probally HDT High Heels (not yet)
  • Bodyslide 2

• Body Mesh Conversion: done... 
  • Gloves,Boots and Helmets: argh i forgot about them ... though I do have the basemeshes 
  • Bones: done...
  • Weightpainting: it will do ... for now
  • Textures: done for now... 
  • Lighting/Shaders: done...
  • Weightslider: done for now...
  • Zaps: done ... 
  • Custom sliders for compatibility: The Bodysuit got one... 
  • Nif Cleanup!: done... 

Known Bugs:

• Clipping ... lots of it
  • Clipping with extreme bodyshapes and pregnancy

Future Plans:

• some mesh morphs
  • TBBP, BBP, Vanilla Version
  • UNP Body + Sliderset
  • Retexture -> Holy Dragon, Icedragon, Earthdragon and so on

Credits:

• Lustrianna - full set
  • Edhildil - various stuff
  • MaikCG - made some of the custom meshes used in the other mods
  • Laxi2610 - some parts for the arms
  • Acdale - greaves and hip armor
  • Trumpdog - full set
  • Whiterabbit0 - skimpy version of MaikCGs chest
  • ChronoTrigger77 - full set
  • Chainmail texture named Lydiabody (no clue where i found that)
  • Uriel - Body and Nipplechain (It does have its merits)
  • Justice123 - Alduin Armor (works very well with the meshes & textures I took from Lustrianna)
  • Golgappa - Bodysuit (works wonders as an underlying base)

Screenshots:

More can be found here (for now) https://imageshack.com/a/mZn4/1

4ocjnO.jpg

zzMwIg.jpg

klt39j.jpg

z17TmU.jpg

Looks good I don't use CBBE myself but the armor looks good. Most of Edhildil's outfits/armors are CBBE with a few different bodies here and there.

A subprojekt (or rahter faint idea) of mine is to make the armor body interchangable. Meaning, choose a bodytype and use the corresponding sliders. In theory this is easy. It is a lot of work tho. First I will finish the CBBE version. If enouph people ask then afterwards.

btw: The one I used had a megaboobies body ...  so far, im doing everything in the Outfit Studio only (its the first time I use it like that)

This looks awesome.   Will if have a belly node?

Right now the armor is HDT... TBBP,BBP and normal might follow later (i'm not really sure)

My plan is to make the armor available to as many players as possible (no matter which body or physics) I always hated the fact that not all authors make a conversion... even though it should be easiest for themself.

Here's a little update on what i've added (10 new parts = 52 parts)

• Uriel - Body and Nipplechain (It does have its merrits)
  • Justice123 - Alduin Armor (works very well with the meshes & textures I took from Lustrianna)

Next im looking at "Skin Tight Dragon Wear" & "Black Dragon Armor". I also will try to bend the tail from Lustriannas meshes upwards to cover the groin area ... I really hope that works -.-

Here 2 new pics

klt39j.jpg

NkSfvl.jpg

Its looking good. I do like the fact that you are making it a multi part armor set. My character has evolved to be more dragon like over  time taking on wings and a tail and since, for me anyway, it doesn't make sense for her to have armor that wouldn't fit over those spots she has had to go more or less naked for a while and I would love to see her with stuff on again.

My only thing with this is will it have its own listing in the forge menu? Even just having 52 parts can be a bit grueling to slog through on top of whatever else someone has in the dragon/daedric categories. As is I have so much crap that I will CTD if I look through too many of the lists in one pass.

@Melviclilith

Are a lot of your armors/outfits listed in the forge high poly? If they are then that would be the reason why you are CTDing if you are in the forge for too long same thing will happen if you get too many of them together into one spot like your inventory and try to look around in your inventory for a bit. Best thing to do is stay away from the forge and just console add what you need just make sure to dump things that you don't need to keep your inventory size down.

Its looking good. I do like the fact that you are making it a multi part armor set. My character has evolved to be more dragon like over  time taking on wings and a tail and since, for me anyway, it doesn't make sense for her to have armor that wouldn't fit over those spots she has had to go more or less naked for a while and I would love to see her with stuff on again.

My only thing with this is will it have its own listing in the forge menu? Even just having 52 parts can be a bit grueling to slog through on top of whatever else someone has in the dragon/daedric categories. As is I have so much crap that I will CTD if I look through too many of the lists in one pass.

The Idea was to make one armormesh which you configure outside the game (in Bodyslide)... however Bodyslide doesn't like that (crashes are plentiful) so im trying to come up with a better solution...

I have this crazy idea about making a MCM configurable armor ... that may work too ... I'll have to look into that ...

Ok I believe i'm ready for a Beta ... as it's a Beta I expect you guys will find lots of clipping -.-

How to use:

• copy meshes, textures and esp to Skyrim data folder
  • copy CalienteTools over your Bodyslide folder
  • start Bodyslide and choose your preset (won't work otherwise as you can't use the sliders)
  • choose the "Night Dragon Armor"
  • open ONE preview window
  • untick the zaps for the armorchoices (dont forget the Body :P)
  • Build and try it

How to get ingame?

use the console ... the armor is called "Night Dragon Armor"

there are boots, gauntlets, helmet, horns and the armor

I once again say it ... I DIDN'T CREATE ANY OF THESE MESHES (look in the first post for credits)

download.png
External Download

ooh and sorry for the doublepost ... i wanted to bump this :P

also ... sry for the bad writing just now ... im tired (it's 22:00 over here)

well i just tried it and nonthing works so i dont know in bodyslide nonthing shows up in the preview and in game the armor is not showing on my persion

scroll down in bodyslide, you will find serveral checkboxes (underneath "Legs and Feet").

Untick the checkboxes of the pieces you want (except the one called "Cut for Suit" here it's reversed) 

all pieces are turned off by default ... including the body

well i just tried it and nonthing works so i dont know in bodyslide nonthing shows up in the preview and in game the armor is not showing on my persion

scroll down in bodyslide, you will find serveral checkboxes (underneath "Legs and Feet").

Untick the checkboxes of the pieces you want (except the one called "Cut for Suit" here it's reversed) 

Awesome after an hour of ticking boxs :D the only problum for me is the helmet and horns not fitting on my character head but still this is Awesome

i dont know if the texterus  for the boots and gauntlets aree post to be like that it might because im use this

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/3104/?

post-33579-0-15023500-1432086679_thumb.jpg

here is a nicer screen shot

post-33579-0-88001300-1432088470_thumb.jpg

Awesome after an hour of ticking boxs :D the only problum for me is the helmet and horns not fitting on my character head but still this is Awesome

i dont know if the texterus  for the boots and gauntlets aree post to be like that it might because im use this

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/3104/?

attachicon.gifenb 2015_05_19 21_48_03_49.jpg

here is a nicer screen shot

attachicon.gifenb 2015_05_19 22_15_58_31.jpg

Aside from the Armor itself, everything points to the standard Daedric texture. It will be fixed in the next update (custom boots and gauntlets)

please tell me if you find any clipping issues...

Aside from the Armor itself, everything points to the standard Daedric texture. It will be fixed in the next update (custom boots and gauntlets)

please tell me if you find any clipping issues...

there is some clipping with the Chest Pasties whne your moving also the Chainmail is not showing up in game it just shows the  CBBE Body

post-33579-0-52005300-1432118863_thumb.jpg

also in bodyslide theres a bit of clipping with the Body Chainmail with the Arms Forearm left and right

post-33579-0-30526800-1432118912_thumb.jpg

theres also a problem with the Bodysuit its not moving with the Armor right

post-33579-0-67087700-1432127598_thumb.jpgpost-33579-0-14353300-1432127604_thumb.jpg

Clipping with Breasts:

that's caused by the bounce of the breasts ... I see what I can do ... (did I mention that I suck at weightpainting?)

Missing Chainmail Texture:

thats not supposed to be ... I suspect Skyrim replaces the Texture with the chars Bodytextue for some reason ...

Clipping with forearm:

yup thats a bug right there ... It's not just with the chainmail ... the Chainmail is an excat copy of the normal body

The Bodysuit in general causes me some headache... it's just not as skintight as I'd like ... mmmh I'll work something out ...

First off, this is pretty awesome. I really like all the choices for this armor, and the fact that it's based off a dragon is sweet.

Now, I've been testing this for a bit, and while I've run into clipping here and there, that's not my major problem. The problem I'm having has to do with the fact that the armor is only set to one weight. I don't know if this is intentional or not, ( I honestly suck at reading modding lingo ) but if it isn't then I cannot figure out what is wrong. 

I figured since there are 2 weight sliders, it would scale with your character's weight from 0 to 100. However, whenever I get ingame and put on the armor, it jumps straight to 100 for the armor. I've look at my weight slider in racemenu and it's not 100. I've tried rebuilding the armor set in Bodyslide a couple of times to no avail. It seems to be stuck at 100, just for that armor.

I've run out of ideas to what is causing this, so any help is appreciated.

If it is only set to one weight slider by default, I feel silly.

this is more of a request but i dont know if you can do this but can you  add this armor to the level list or place a set out in the world some where or scattering the pieces in different places ya klnow like the helm, boots, Chest peice, gloves im more of a persion that likes to find the stuff than make it lol cause it makes it more rewarding

this is more of a request but i dont know if you can do this but can you  add this armor to the level list or place a set out in the world some where or scattering the pieces in different places ya klnow like the helm, boots, Chest peice, gloves im more of a persion that likes to find the stuff than make it lol cause it makes it more rewarding

Will do in the final version...

Definitely will download this.  When it gets implemented, would the HDT high heels be mandatory, or would it be optional?

optional

First off, this is pretty awesome. I really like all the choices for this armor, and the fact that it's based off a dragon is sweet.

Now, I've been testing this for a bit, and while I've run into clipping here and there, that's not my major problem. The problem I'm having has to do with the fact that the armor is only set to one weight. I don't know if this is intentional or not, ( I honestly suck at reading modding lingo ) but if it isn't then I cannot figure out what is wrong. 

I figured since there are 2 weight sliders, it would scale with your character's weight from 0 to 100. However, whenever I get ingame and put on the armor, it jumps straight to 100 for the armor. I've look at my weight slider in racemenu and it's not 100. I've tried rebuilding the armor set in Bodyslide a couple of times to no avail. It seems to be stuck at 100, just for that armor.

I've run out of ideas to what is causing this, so any help is appreciated.

If it is only set to one weight slider by default, I feel silly.

it's not supposed to happen ... but it does ... I have to check whats causing it ... I did tick the weightsliding option mmmmh

Allright here's the second Beta...

Changelog:

• added two different gauntlets (dragon and daedric)
  • added four different boots (no heel, low heel, high heel, dragonic)
  • added new helmets (dragon, hood)
  • removed chainmail (for now)
  • removed old helmet (for now)
  • redid the bodyslide for the bodysuit (it's a lot better now)
  • added a custom slider for the bodysuit
  • hopefully fixed some clipping
  • fixed crashes in Bodyslide (needs Bodyslide 2.5)
  • fixed weightsliders not working ingame (it's a CTK bug!)
  • something I might have forgotten

The custom Weightslider for the Bodysuit (RFS) morphes all other parts, in order to fit the bodysuit (set it to 100 to aktivate).

The HDT Heels are not bound to the original Mod yet. You need to attach it via MCM (the high heels should work with 7.9)

You can get the armor only through the console (help "Night Dragon").

If you find any clipping please post a screenshot along with your preset (there is no clipping in my own preset)

NDA Beta 2.rar

Archived