Sex with Serana Doesn't Work?

Malentis

I have the frameworks all installed and everything works fine, however it does not work with serana. The option to propose coitus with serana never appears (it only rarely every does) and even with editing will not work. the one time I got the option and serana said yes, a damn dragon attacked (lol) and killed me. the save reloaded and I have never had the option in the dialogue box since. Any advice?

Oh and by the way, it works with valerica and everyone else in game but not serana.

Try the sexlab matchmaker launch the spell on her and then on you (or use sex crop. The important thing is to know if it's about the dialogue or the npc itself).

If it still doesn't work:

You might have a mod that changes her to a child race (and yes vampire or not it doesn't count), her size is too low or she could simply be in a forbidden race.

If it works:

- There is a problem with the mod you are using

- Something overrides the dialogue from your mod for what I know it could even be dawnguard itself

Try the sexlab matchmaker launch the spell on her and then on you (or use sex crop. The important thing is to know if it's about the dialogue or the npc itself).

You might have a mod that changes her to a child race (and yes vampire or not it doesn't count), her size is too low or she could simply be in a forbidden race.

If it works:

- Something overrides the dialogue from your mod for what I know it could even be dawnguard itself

I will try and see, It is mainly the dialogue that disappears. I do remember I forgot I asked her once and when i talked to someone else she participated in a 3 way but that was it.

If it works:

I will try and see, It is mainly the dialogue that disappears. I do remember I forgot I asked her once and when i talked to someone else she participated in a 3 way but that was it.

Turns out that no matter what I do the game will sometimes confuse serana with a forbidden race. Is there a way to permanently edit that for all save files?

So I assume that even with matchmaker it randomly doesn't work

So do you have mod that changes serana? (or that affects serana is some way) I don't think it would come from serana dialogue edit (since dialogs may be overriden but not the core of sexlabs) ...

If so make save and disable all mods that affects serana and try to reactivate one by one

Archived