Gwelda Armor Pack SevenBase BombShell 7B HDT - missing :(

Guys,

anybody have Gwelda Armor Pack SevenBase BombShell 7B HDT conversion in his repository? All nexus links are dead, all other sites I found via google redirects to nexus :(

I apreciate if you could upload this conversion for me someware.

Thanks.

RichterhK had a really bad reaction to paid modding scandal.

The thing is that none of the meshes are actually made by the guy that Made the Gwelda or that other stuff uh hmm...

Anyway each mesh in those packs is basically made by someone else and I'll give you an example

The Dress in Gwelda Armor Pack came from Mini-Dress Pack, which was then converted to 7B I think by Trump or Ferious >< cant remember....

Uh anyway what I'm trying to say is you can find meshes for all of those armors by that guy that made Gwelda cause they are not actually his meshes most of those have been converted to 7B and are available around in other armor packs.

Like Dress is in 7B minidresses and the Trousers/pantyhouse those originally were from Princess of the Woods.  It was the same way with every armor the author only made textures that was it I was kinda mind blown he didn't mention that the meshes came from other authors.

Here's a zip file of Gwelda Witch that I basically just aimed the texture pathing and I think did some weight tweaks but when I played around in game I was like nope not for me, IDK just reminded me too much of these armors back in Oblivion were the guy just cut a rectangle where the ass was, in other words I was like bleh.

Anyway if you know nifskope making the conversion is basically going and downloading say converted 7B outfits from Nexus and you'll notice that some all of the meshes are basically re-used and authors not credited so, I actually have no idea who made these things.

This is only the Witch and after I saw it in game I didn't bother working on anything else to convert back over I was just like not worth my time.

GweldaWitch.rar

That is interesting what you wrote Gameplayer... in the meantime I managed to contact with rickerhk and asked him about missing stuff, below is what he replied. I think we are good :) more or less.

I haven't put them back up yet. I'm going to put them on one page in an all-in-one installer so people can pick which ones to install depending on if they have the original UNP version already.

Archived