Opinion on what mods arent needed

I need some help, I've been going over a lot of my Mods too see which ones are conflicting badly with others and ones i feel are unneeded and i cant decide, was wondering if anyone can give an opinion on whats best too keep and what should be left out. What I'm trying to achieve is gameplay with workable body parts and physics, trying to use Khajiit and Argonian Mainly, all other races sometimes. Adding a lot more Werewolf Action in game as well as more weapons. With a lot of the Sex Mods, going for different outcomes that can happen. I want to take out some of these mods before i use TES5 to Clean what im going to use and I like to ask if there is a better Load order then going with MO's decision on that if possible

Also, if anyone can answer this, For some reason I cant install Advanced Skyrim Overhaul (aka Nature of the beast II) Thru Mod Manager there are 2 files which are fnis_nature of the beast_werewolfbeast_list.txt and fnis_nature of the beast_werewolfbeast_list (2).txt , There 2 files are located in the meshes\actors\werewolfbeast\animations\nature of the beast\ but for some reason Windows 7 Says the File Name is too long and MO wont Complete the installation, I already got Both FNIS and the Creature pack installed, don't know if there is a work around or not, I'm still looking for a solution. Also, if there is a better way to upload my Mod this, I'm all ears, I'm currently Using Mod Manager.

My Computer Specs are:

AMD FX-8350

16GB RAM

GTX 980

Ill be actively looking at this post if someone needs more info, Please and Thank you

Mod List.txt

Guest Comrade DR. MAHUJ DIK

you have too may werewolf overjauls theill conflict and make your pc heavy, uninstall some of them

you have too may werewolf overjauls theill conflict and make your pc heavy, uninstall some of them

Actually, I just tested just the Werewolf Mods for a game awhile ago, and they all went well, everything work, just dont need Moonlight Tales - Werewolf Essentials, found a different way to turn myself, completely forgot about a Ring that one of the Mods gives you when you first start

I never tried to seriously get a werewolf overhaul to work, I just seem to remember it was usually a buggy mess or overpowered.

For a serious playthrough I'd remove

Maria Eden and Quick as you like, cause on the description page they say up front its unfinished and likely to mess up your game.

Maybe if you read through posts on Sexlab Werewolves someone might have a suggestion of which werewolf overhaul would be the best.

Actually, I just tested just the Werewolf Mods for a game awhile ago, and they all went well, everything work, just dont need Moonlight Tales - Werewolf Essentials, found a different way to turn myself, completely forgot about a Ring that one of the Mods gives you when you first start

Even if there aren't conflicts, you've probably got lots of overwrites.

Even if there aren't conflicts, you've probably got lots of overwrites.

When looking at the Werewolf Files, im not getting much Overwrites or Conflicts, Moonlight Tales - Werewolf Essentials was the only one that was getting a conflict and i already removed that

But pass the Werewolf Mods, i need more help on the Character bodies, I've got some XPMS's Files from different versions, i know theres some conflicts there but cant tell which one is the better

Archived