Mods that add more enemies like ASIS??

Alright so I just did a clean install, and decided not to add ASIS because it's so script heavy and can cause some CTD's...

Anyway are there any mods that add more enemies to skyrim like ASIS without being too script heavy??

Thanks

Personally I haven't had any problems with ASIS. However that wasn't the question so.... Have you tried the populated series of mods? There are a few so I'll just point you to one, (and you can follow the links from there) :-

http://erkeilmods.altervista.org/skyrim/populated-dungeons-caves-ruins-rs-relliosavini-v-1-06/

Revenge of the Enemies is good for a bit of boost - just don't put your difficulty up, (http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/40491/? - doesn't add as far as I know though, but more doesn't mean better).

Note for populated dungeons, it comes with two .esp's. (Vanilla & UKSP). You probably only want to run one. However for a very entertaining Bleak Fall experience have them both enabled, (especially with mods from this site enabled).

oh i used to love the extra adds from ASIS, but it gave my old computer too much trouble. specially with packs of bandits like this...

bandits.jpg

the populated series of mods will add more to the game, tho nothing like that screenshot. i use them all and have felt that painful feeling of not having enough.

Alternatively, you can use Skyrim Immersive Creatures and OBIS together to bring that extra spawns as well.  I think that's better than just cloning NPC's over and over.  They each have a number of extra spawns that you can control as well.  The creatures/humans spawned in those mods are more or less different and unique so it's better than the generic copy and paste.

*Shameless self-advertising*

I too found issue with ASIS, so I made a simple Tes5Edit script to duplicate the spawns of generic enemies. I supplied two .esps, should you not want to edit and run the script yourself.

Och, no shameless - a barker isnae biter, and guid gear comes in small bulk, as we pict savages are wont to say ;) . Didnae know this existed. Do now, using it, liking it. 

Archived