Inquisition to Skyrim?

i think she just talking about a religous group that is there for a holy reason (inquisition-a period of prolonged and intensive questioning or investigation)

an ecclesiastical tribunal established by Pope Gregory IX circa 1232 for the suppression of heresy. It was active chiefly in northern Italy and southern France, becoming notorious for the use of torture. In 1542 the papal Inquisition was re-established to combat Protestantism, eventually becoming an organ of papal government.

Yes.. figured that be simple to figure out

Doesn't hurt to be a little more specific :P

Especially if that means adding 3 more characters. a D, an A, and a colon :

Doesn't hurt to be a little less stupid either. Why don't you try it? I already fixed the specific error.

Fine by me. Don't need rude peoples help anyways. :P

Not entirely sure how I became the rude person in this discussion when you were the one calling people stupid.

Anyways, best of luck to you.

annoying. How about that. Maybe instead of going on and on about how i didnt add enough detail even AFTER i changed it, you wouldnt get that title of annoying. But sorry for calling you rude. :P

@frankmarlowe, ah. i saw some of the DAO mods, but thanks for the response ^_^

my buddy found some DAI stuff so problem solved. Thanks anyways

Archived