Blender Body Mesh

Myst42

I already started a thread exposing the details of my quest, but maybe its in the wrong place so maybe somebody here could tell me how to do this:

Making a mesh from a basic custom body in oblivion, editing it so its just a little bigger than the original body mesh, changing a texture so i would have a catsuit, and fixing it so it doesnt clip in game

I know a little bit about blender (very little), nifskope and photoshop; and the texturing, copy mesh, bone wheight copying, i know how to do, my real problem is the in-game clipping

I ask for guidance because ive looked everywhere and there are thousends of tutorials on blender but i got really lost trying to find the right ones, not to mention the wasted time following tutorials that end up in creating some other thing and covering up something else that really doesnt work for this

Here's the original thread: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6254

And here's what i wannna learn how to do (on the right)

thanks

The idea is to NOT remove the underlying body mesh, so there if the situation requires it, i could be able to design a transparent catsuit

The whole goal of this thing is to have meshes which are like the base body, but could be textured according to whatever you can desire, for example if you want a pink catsuit, just put on a pink texture, if you want, transparency, use the transparent one, if you want your character look like a mummy, design a texture similar to bandages and use it

So you see i cant remove the underlying body mesh cause it would loose the whole point

Also sadly i've already tried the bone weight copy, and it doesn't work, clipping still happens :-/

Archived