any potion impregnation mods for oblivion

nightshad

like say you give a Female (ONLY) NPC a magic potion that gets them impregnated with something random and later births a new npc or monster Oo

snick into a bandic camp, give the post to a female bandit that gets pregnated by what ever was put into the potion, goes to full tern in a few hours or what ever is set and births it and it attacks the other bandits while PC stands back.

just curious if this is possible Oo

Guest privateuser99

like say you give a Female (ONLY) NPC a magic potion that gets them impregnated with something random and later births a new npc or monster Oo

snick into a bandic camp, give the post to a female bandit that gets pregnated by what ever was put into the potion, goes to full tern in a few hours or what ever is set and births it and it attacks the other bandits while PC stands back.

just curious if this is possible Oo

exaclty this feature i included into fdbb in skyrim....

oblivion - i doesnt know if someone done, i preffered always skyrim due to gamepad support.

Archived