Threesome Mod?

aesir150

Is there a mod that allows you have a consensual threesomes without having to do anything?

I already use Defeat, Submit, and Matchmaker.

Defeat forces you to attack people which I don't want...

Submit doesn't have dialogue to have a threesome...

Matchmaker has terrible outdated controls where you can't really adjust anything by using sexlab hotkeys, etc... like how you can in defeat and submit.

I play as a male character so I obviously can't use mods made for females.

It does have for females, you sure it doesn't work for males?

Edit: Just tried it, it works for males too. As far as I know that dialogue comes from Submit.

post-41447-0-49416600-1430559648_thumb.jpg

post-41447-0-62211000-1430559651_thumb.jpg

post-41447-0-69731800-1430559654_thumb.jpg

post-41447-0-70581200-1430559898_thumb.jpg

Oh, you have to tell the first person that you want to find a private place first then initiate the same "How about you and me get to know each other better".

Wish they had some other dialogue to indicate that you already had another person.

Thanks a lot! Guess my days of using outdated matchmaker is over.

You can use SexLab Romance (I think its this one)

Theres an option when talking to NPC's to have them follow you to a more private place.

Once they're following you, when you speak to another NPC and have them follow you as well.

When both following and you reach your place there's an option for "I want you both now" or something like that.

Is there a mod that allows you have a consensual threesomes without having to do anything?

Matchmaker has terrible outdated controls where you can't really adjust anything by using sexlab hotkeys, etc... like how you can in defeat and submit.

Nope, that's not true.  The Sexlab Framework doesn't "allow" other mods to disable it's controls like that so you are just simply wrong asserting that it does.

Submit also has the dialog to start a threesome.  Just use the dialog you would use to start sex with an NPC and select the "elsewhere" option and then use that same dialog AGAIN on the third partner. Once you've collected your partners you can start the sex act.

So you have TWO mods that work but you've managed to talk yourself into believing that they don't.

Nope, that's not true.  The Sexlab Framework doesn't "allow" other mods to disable it's controls like that so you are just simply wrong asserting that it does.

Submit also has the dialog to start a threesome.  Just use the dialog you would use to start sex with an NPC and select the "elsewhere" option and then use that same dialog AGAIN on the third partner. Once you've collected your partners you can start the sex act.

So you have TWO mods that work but you've managed to talk yourself into believing that they don't.

I might be using an old version of Matchmaker because it doesn't let you use the hotkeys and settings. For instance I have the auto advance stage disabled in sexlab setting, guess what matchmaker does? It auto advances stages. I want to switch character position with the sexlab hotkeys, it doesn't work. Or changing stages or animations. It only has that interaction menu when you press e.

As for submit I already found that out after Vivi pointed it out to me.

Archived