Quick question about HDT Havok object

Setekh

Hey folks, recently took the plunge to get stevieRage's HDT Vagina set up along with the UUNP Special body.

It's all working great, one of the things I installed when getting it set up was the HDT Havok Object.esp and the 2 meshes that go into the meshes/etc directory.

Now, I've started a new game and am noticing that this item is appearing on all dead bodies. I'd rather not have this.

I know I could just edit the esp and remove it form all outfits but I'm wondering, do I even need this?

I don't really care about armour and clothing having HDT jiggles and stuff on them and only want the HDT stuff for SexLab. Male genitals, male hands and other stuff already have the havok path specified so, do I really need the Object?

Thanks.

If other bodyparts already have the xml patch, you don't need the Havok Object. The modified bodyparts (lets say hands for example) do act like an Havok Objekt.

The difference is: When you have the Havok path in the Hands, and you equip gloves, Skyrim unequip the hand mesh und equip an glove mesh. In that case you would lose the HDT stuff from the xml the hands are linked to. An Havok Objekt would apply them all the time (unless it gets somehow unequipt).

Thats how I understand it ^^

Archived