Guild Wars 2: Claiming a beta spot in new Heart of Thorns

https://heartofthorns.guildwars2.com/en/

If I didn’t get into this beta, can I still get in to later ones?

Yes! We’ll be expanding the size of the pool of beta testers for future tests.  We selected a small number of testers for the first round from our newsletter subscribers. Our next test will use this method as well as the “Portal to the Heart of Maguuma,” an in-game item which has a chance to drop from enemies in Dry Top and the Silverwastes. Players who find this item and are signed up for our mailing list are guaranteed a spot in the next closed beta test!. So, if you want a chance to be in the next group of testers, you can sign up for the newsletter here. Make sure you sign up using the same e-mail address that you use for your game account.

I found a “Portal to the Heart of Maguuma” but I’m not on the mailing list. Can I still get in to the next beta event?

Yes! As long as you sign up for the newsletter before the next beta event starts, you’ll receive your e-mail invitation to participate. Make sure you sign up using the same e-mail address that you use for your game account.

I found a “Portal to the Heart of Maguuma” but I accidentally deleted it! Can I still play in the next beta event?

Yes! Once you loot this item, your account is flagged for beta access. You don’t need to worry if you accidentally misplace or delete it.

Archived