Body Position wrong?

hello

I have trouble with some animations

many work very well but some are downright too staggered

even with the keys 1 2 3 4 9 0 unable to adjust them too far from each other

I change several times the load order but it is always the same

it comes from INI files?

thank you

Use the 1 and 2 keys to move the "male" forward or backward' date=' 3 and 4 keys to move "him" up or down, and 9 and 0 keys to move the "girl" up and down.  If your animations are more broken than this can fix, then there's probably a load order problem or a conflict...

[/quote']

I have tried pressing those keys and nothing seems to happen. Does the position change at the next animation initiated or is it supposed to change dynamically?

you need to keep the button pressed or you would see no difference.

I see, I'll try again, thanks.

I also noticed that my character was quite taller than everyone else somehow and since the positions sometimes seemed to be off because my character was taller than she should, I just changed her race's height and weight in the my race esp and it seems the positions fit much better now. I suppose the animations were designed with shorter characters in mind. (Actually my Ice elf was the one who was way too big).

Archived