Combat arousal?

DimitriBloodmoon

I was hoping for an Aroused based mod that adds a boost for different situations that were toggle-able in an MCM. If you play a psycho every kill might add to arousal, a short burst would be better but even if it just raises the total. Some may become aroused from healing or stealing or learning/casting spells. A spell that can spike arousal for a time would also be great. I have been playing a male pc with a female follower wearing Pet Collar and its very fun but the variations would make it even better and hopefully if Aroused becomes part of the framework more mods will run off it.

I just posted the Interactive Arousal framework and things like this would probably work nicely with it. If you want to log it as a suggestion with me I'll try to make it happen, or if you want to just take a stab at it yourself that also would be cool.

Archived