Lovers Magic Extended and Creatures

I'm still very new to Oblivion and LoversPK (and modding in general) so bear with me. I got everything installed and they seem to be running fine, as far as I can tell (not crashes or anything, but I can't really tell if certain things are running or not).

My specific issue is with Lovers MagicExtended. After 'isntalling' it there are no new spells for my character. I've tried starting a new game and changing priorities on BMM. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Other than that, creatues was running fine until I installed creatures extended. I noticed some of the loversPK in game settings cause issues (creatures would kinda just stand there, vibrating). So I tried my best to fix them up, and changed priorities with BMM. The new animations seem to be working, but I can't tell for sure. Most animations don't line up vertically or horizontally, and I really have no way to know if anything's missing.

Side questions:

Are all 'creatures' available for summon available for sex (rats, for example, don't do anything except attack)?

How can I initiate sex with non-agressive creatues (horses, sheep, deer, ect.)?

Feel free to ask any questions if I didn't mention something I should have and thanks in advance for any suggestions.

One of the best things to do is read the OP for each mod in the download section.

All of your questions on lovers magic extended are answered there:

Link: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=270

As to the vibrating. Not sure. Make sure you have all the requirements for lovers creatures, this includes the new and improved animation project.

Lovers Creatures DL page: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=129

new and improved animation project DL page: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=184

All of the creatures you are able to summon with lovers creatures should be sex available.

I don't think YOU can initiate sex with the other creatures. It must be them via the settings or other plugins that come after you. I could be wrong but that is what I remember.

Creatures lining up is kinda hit and miss. Make sure you are on level ground or things go all to heck. I know that with two humanoids having sex you can use the 1-4 keys for the attacker and the 9-0 keys for the defender to move things into alignment. I am not sure if it works with creatures.

NOTE: The number keys at the top of the keyboard are the ones to use NOT the numbpad.

You might want to post your load order as sometimes that can have impact on whether things function or not.

Thank you gregathit. I checked out the link you provided for Lovers Magic and quickly realized I need to go buy the spell(s) in game. My apologies for not utilizing the forums search function. :P

As far as creatures are concerned I'm not having the vibration issue any more, but I'm getting very confused. I can't tell the difference between creatures, rapers, and jorgans. I think all are running at the same time and I'm getting confused over which is doing what. I know with creatures I have the ability to summon and get insta-raped via red spell ball. With Jorgan I get stalked, slammed, stripped and raped from animals. With rapers I have no idea (is it just required to have installed for the above to work?).

Bottom line is that I'm in way over my head. I can't tell what's installed properly and what isn't, and I can't determine entirely how to utilize what's installed.

In short I'm trying to install stuff I'm not always sure how to install. I'm trying to check for stuff when I don't know where to look. And I'm trying to use stuff I don't really know how to use.

I wish there were a torrent available of someone's complete working game including all of these mods.

For now I have at least some understanding and functionality of what I stated above. I think I'll stick with that before I ruin something. Thanks again for all the help - I wouldn't have gotten as far as I have without it.

RaperS - this allows you to "turn on joburg" and rape others.

Joburg - this allows NPC's and creatures to rape you and other NPC's.

Creatures - this allows you to summon creatures for sex.

Complete working game torrent would be pirating and that is frowned upon here.

Each plugin has its own page in the lovers with pk download section. The 1st post contains information on what the plugin does and if it requires other plugins to work.

No problem, holler anytime. :)

Archived