Anyone heard of this issue? Combat twiching

I just picked up NV and I've added a small assortment of mods, T6 Body, some weapon replacement animations the most popular UI mod on nexus and the sexout mods. Not a lot of mods overall, really.

So whenever I get aggro from anything, my character suddenly starts twitching and turning to face one specific direction. In 1xt person and in 3rd person.

So I'm effectively unable to fight anything and thusly not able to, play the game.

Anyone know what this might be? I can't find ANYthing about it.

I just picked up NV and I've added a small assortment of mods' date=' T6 Body, some weapon replacement animations the most popular UI mod on nexus and the sexout mods. Not a lot of mods overall, really.

So whenever I get aggro from anything, my character suddenly starts twitching and turning to face one specific direction. In 1xt person and in 3rd person.

So I'm effectively unable to fight anything and thusly not able to, play the game.

Anyone know what this might be? I can't find ANYthing about it.

[/quote']

You are probably going to need to post you load order for folks to help you.

Alrighty, here's the Load Order.

ESMs

FalloutNV.esm

wsex.esm

MikoloBeauty.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResource.esm

ESPs

T6M Equipment Replacer NV.esp

Type3MClothing.esp

QS_Blackwolf>NV_Backpackmod.esp

wsexInnuendoAnims.esp

wsexinnuendoNPCs.esp

MikoloBeauty.esp

[atomicmods] backpacks_nv_eng.esp

sexysleepwearmr.esp

sexysleepwear.esp

Animated Prostitution.esp

QSondraOutfits.esp

FNV-PC Idles.esp

Type 6.esp

CONELRAD 640-1240.esp

SexoutSex.esp

SexoutRocket.esp

SexoutNotify.esp

SexoutCreatureLove.esp

SexoutLust.esp

SexoutRapers.esp

Sexout Levelup.esp

Thats all of them.

As you can see, its mostly just appearance stuff and then the Sexout mods.

I'm really not sure why Combat is so jarringly effected by these.

This glitch also begins whenever I Crouch.

Crouch = Character starts repeatedly standing UP and squatting, standing up, squatting, repeats indefinitely. If I go into 1st person during this, she turns 3 paces to the left then goes back to the original position, repeats this over and over also.

What. The. Hell. is going on?

Anyone know?

Well, I am wondering if you have a skeleton problem or a custom animations problem.

Also I am not sure that Animated Prostitution/wsexInnuendoAnims.esp/wsexinnuendoNPCs.esp and Sexout are compatible. This could be the root of the problem.

What is this: FNV-PC Idles.esp ?

I removed all of thema nd the problem did go away.

I find it really odd that it was a corresponding conflict that had THAT kind of a result.

But yes' date=' it was those mods.

[/quote']

All mods that add new idles *can* conflict. I have AP, SI and Sexout working together just fine but I had to edit AP and SI so that their idles weren't stomping on Sexout's idles. Generally, if a mod uses a top level vanilla animation block such as KnockedDownIdles or something similar as its top most animation block, it will conflict with other mods. The fix that works for most of these mods is to simply delete the KnockedDownIdles entry in the mod and let the next lowest level of blocks rise up to top levels and hope the creator used some unique selection criteria for the idles. With Umpa's mods, this almost always works because it uses fairly specific faction criteria to determine which NPCs should use the idle. This also works on mods that copied Umpa's methods like the Groovatron and most of the pose mods out there.

I'll take that into account, thanks.

I think I'll just stick with the SO mods though, they're just better overall in my opinion. At least so far.

But I'm not entirely convinced they're working at 100% for me yet.

Character is getting knocked down, but then just allowed to stand back up. Not sure any combat effects are functioning either.

The fun of mods...

Archived