Rapers Issues and stuff

Hey, installed Sexout and stuff about a week ago and I'm loving it, but I've noticed 2 things with RaperS:

1. Are you only supposed to get raped if you are getting attacked by melee dudes? I realize that it wouldn't make sense for some guy 50 meters away from you with a gun using force pull with his pingas, but I just want to make sure.

2. I never get raped by creatures. Ever. I have the animations (I've tested with creature love) but they just never rape my character, no matter the parameters. I am using regular RaperS. Should I switch back to BrutalRaperS?

One more question, are all the animations found in one place? Are they in the main Sexout download? I ask because I don't think I have them. There's only about a dozen or so human to human anims, and 1 anim for some creatures.

Any help would be appreciated.

Okay, thanks.

**One more thing though**

How do I get fiends to stop attacking me on sight? I downloaded a mod for that but it doesn't seem to work. Any idea how through console or something? I've tried google but nothing helpful has come up. I'm trying to get Fiend's camp to work but the fiends there attack me on sight.

Guest Loogie

Go to Vault 3, fuck Motor-Runner. They'll be friendly.

As for the mod fiend's friend on Nexus, it works while you wear a fiend helmet. If you use it and SexoutFiends together, make sure fiends friend is higher in the load order.

I reinstalled the stuff and I realized that there was some issue causing the whole thing with motor-runner to stop and malfunction. So now he completes the stuff and I can do it again, but for some reason, the dogs won't fuck me, and I can't do anything more with him after that.

Any idea as to why this is happening?

Guest Loogie

The dogs don't fuck because of a 9.2 error, and that's the end of the sequence anyway. You can repeat it once a day.

Read his dialog - he makes it clear he's done with you.

Archived