HDT Bounce&Jiggles Vs HDT BBP

wanzer

A bit of a guess, but age plays a large role, Longer exposure and people tend to stick with the first one that works

Bounce and Jiggles is five months older then Brest and Butt Physics.

I have not used either of them so can not comment on the functionality of the two mods.

A bit of a guess, but age plays a large role, Longer exposure and people tend to stick with the first one that works

Bounce and Jiggles is five months older then Brest and Butt Physics.

I have not used either of them so can not comment on the functionality of the two mods.

Is there something else I should be using then? For example, when it comes to skeletons, it's either XPMSE or get dafuq out.

Is there an equivalent for....this?

Is there something else I should be using then? For example, when it comes to skeletons, it's either XPMSE or get dafuq out.

Is there an equivalent for....this?

Not that I know of, Breast And Butt Physics coming out the day after the HDT system was released on the Nexus kinda made it the default, but if your picky, it is not a one size fits all and really needs to be tailored to your body.

Bounce and Jiggles seems to be a step up in that there are versions for 7 different common bodies as well as two custom bodies. Of course if your using a body you customized yourself you still have the same problem.

Archived