Help getting BBP to work with HDT.

Guest Jenova23

Guest Jenova23

Ok so I am using Trepleen-Daie HDT CBBE body + Vagina2.4 + XPMSE v2.50 Collision XML.rar from here Working Vagina + HDT Collisions + Hair Physics Now with Belly Support page and I have never been able to get this to work with Female Animation Pack, or any mod that adds bounce to the animations. I replaced the hdt.xml with hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml but I can't get the bounce from the animations  to show up. Is it possible to have BBP animations, collision and hdt physics at the same time? I edited the XML specifically for my game, I tend to use very big boobs, so I'm curious if someone can look at it and tell me if I did something wrong.

Note: I have never been able to have both collision and bbp animations work properly at the same time. I am using the bodyslide addon on the main page, please help.

XML.rar

Archived