DOA5LR: How to make a basic full nude mod

SaafRats

We will have to wait for a (public relase?) of a 3ds max maxscript file (or similar tool) for DOA5LRPC, which make possible the mesh-edition of the models, allowing everyone to do more advanced mods.
For now, I leave the necessary files to make a basic "nude mod", without altering meshes (for testing purposes).

what I did was explained on this post (EXAMPLE 1):

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/45991-doa5lr-tut-remove-clothing-objects-from-any-doa5-costume-model/

Finally, to use this you must:

• Use the right texture file for each character (replace lisa body texture with a custom one with nipples, etc., and optionally the normal map texture).
  • Adjust the body and bones to each character. Mesh editing required. Not yet available for PC models (...not directly)
  • Repack the "modded files" into DLC format (I will not go into details because you should already know the process).

By the way, for this file, I didn't include any custom texture for the body (textures that I have, currently do not fit this "vanilla" model). So this model as-is looks like a barbie doll (look at the attached image).
attachment.php?attachmentid=24100&stc=1

Remember: depending on the character, it will look a little weird in the neck and other body parts, mainly by differences in weight and height.
When we have available (for PC) a tool to edit the meshes, the above problems can be easily corrected.

As bonus, I also included some picture previews to make dlc files (--p files attached).
attachment.php?attachmentid=24551&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=24552&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=24550&stc=1attachment.php?attachmentid=24549&stc=1

Please test, thanks!

LISA_DLC_004_(hex_edited)_saafrats.7z

dlc_preview_pics_(--p)_saafrats.7z

• 2 weeks later...

I added a few --p files that might be useful for previews for DLC

Did you use MaxScript to edit .TMC,or edit .obj and then repack .TMC??

Sorry,i don't have 3dMax at hand,so i can't test.(i will try it when i get 3dMax....)

I use zbrush to edit .obj from noesis,but i don't know how to repack .TMC.

Does it work i do?

Sorry,i don't have 3dMax at hand,so i can't test.(i will try it when i get 3dMax....)

Does it work i do?

I've talked about something similar here. Unfortunately there is no "direct" way to export .obj files (to get working on the game) or edit mesh models. The only way currently available is through maxscripts made for xbox 360 models ("TMCPraser" - "Stickitback"). The good news: there is a way to convert models from x360 to PC, and it works ... but the steps may get complicated if you don't have certain tools to automate the entire process (change "endianness", relocate and fix certain values many times, etc). This is very well explained here (credits to Harry Palmer).

As I guess you know how to handle .obj files, It's highly recommended that you first familiarize with 3dsmax scrpits for xbox 360, then read the above information.

Does it work i do?

I've talked about something similar here. Unfortunately there is no "direct" way to export .obj files (to get working on the game) or edit mesh models. The only way currently available is through maxscripts made for xbox 360 models ("TMCPraser" - "Stickitback"). The good news: there is a way to convert models from x360 to PC, and it works ... but the steps may get complicated if you don't have certain tools to automate the entire process (change "endianness", relocate and fix certain values many times, etc). This is very well explained here (credits to Harry Palmer).

As I guess you know how to handle .obj files, It's highly recommended that you first familiarize with 3dsmax scrpits for xbox 360, then read the above information.

thanks a lots for your help, i'll take time to study the informations

Archived