View File

Changes the two male nord Housecarls from Hearthfire to female Redguards.

I'm sure not the first mod of this kind for them, but the first you can find. There are hundreds of Lydias, but the Hearthfire NPC's are seldom touched. So i put my big boy pants on and a cup of coffee (instead hot chocolate) and did it my self.

If you experience neck gaps and/or colour mismatching you might want to "reset" the sisters with the console command [recycleactor]. Just take everything they carry. The reset deletes items, though follower status stays. If you have them following you, they will directly come back. Therefore it's recommended.

Open console while looking at the npc

V

click on the npc

V

make sure the right npc is clicked

V

write recycleactor.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/12/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim.esm Update.esm HearthFires.esm Dragonborn.esm ApachiiHair.esm ApachiiHairFemales.esm ApachiiHairMales.esm
  • Special Edition Compatible

The screenshot looks like they're heads are different tone from their body?

If this happens in game you can go into the Creation Kit and select the NPCs then press ctrl+F4 to export facegen data. Then include the files with your mod to avoid the face issue.

Then look into the archive, nif and facetint are in. The problem with the pic is, it's a 50+ hour save. The solution was console ->click on the npc -> make sure the right npc is clicked -> recycleactor. Just take everything they carry. The reset deletes items, though not the level and skills.

Sorry... I had a BIG Lump in my shorts. 94 and 75, there was a color mismatch with the heads, but a Ctrl+F4 in Ck fixed that. Was getting a neck gap on Rashmiya, she had a weight problem, in-game console snpcw 100 fixed that, until the game reloaded (cell change). In Ck, (traits) her weight was at 10.0000 , I changed it to 100.0000 and it fixed that.

That might be not a problem of this mod, but of modding npc after you already encountered them. I had that exact problem and my solution was "resetting" them with [recycleactor], as descript some posts above.

At least thats what i suspect, because freshly [player.placeatme]-ed they look like this.

post-24185-0-19006900-1429149978_thumb.jpg

That might be not a problem of this mod, but of modding npc after you already encountered them. I had that exact problem and my solution was "resetting" them with [recycleactor], as descript some posts above.

At least thats what i suspect, because freshly [player.placeatme]-ed they look like this.

You're right, I'm using ApachiiSkyHair NPC Overhaul also. It changes the hairstyles of 95% of the vanila NPC's. That's why I asked for the hairstyles, For me, all the hairs go in ApachiSkyHairstyles.esp , if they don't match you get a color mismatch. Weights also must be the same or you get a Neck Gap..Great Mod... Love it. OHhhhhh........ BTW

These are My/Your Babes

post-151025-0-98582500-1429159576_thumb.jpg

post-151025-0-33384200-1429159764_thumb.jpg

post-151025-0-91978300-1429159664_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

You're right, I'm using ApachiiSkyHair NPC Overhaul also. It changes the hairstyles of 95% of the vanila NPC's. That's why I asked for the hairstyles, For me, all the hairs go in ApachiSkyHairstyles.esp , if they don't match you get a color mismatch. Weights also must be the same or you get a Neck Gap..Great Mod... Love it. OHhhhhh........ BTW

These are My/Your Babes

attachicon.gif2015-04-15_00020.jpg

attachicon.gif2015-04-15_00015.jpg

What Body mod? That looks like a nice, not overboard going, sacking. Does it support HDT?

That's CBBE, . Used Bodyslide to add tbbp or HDT. Stuck with v1 or Redsisters, Tatoos are not my thing.

This might help:

CBBE skin texture V2 V3 plus Thepal and UNP compatible at Skyrim Nexus - mods and community

I like this to add more babes:

Hearthfire Extended at Skyrim Nexus - mods and community