Skyrim is too quiet

I'm just curious. My Skyrim NPCs are very quiet, rarely talking to each other. For example, the conversations in the hold marketplaces, Dragonsreach, etc. Rarely do they interact. The world seems way too quiet.

Is this my game bugging out? Do I have too many mods? Or is this normal behavior?

Well AI sucks there is no dynamic speech or conversations among NPC and yes there lines of speech is limited a lot repeating chatter.

There some mods that improve it a little but its still all very lifeless also still limited.

Hope in future they going to improve a lot on that, dynamic npcs with a lot better AI and immersive chatter.

Sounds and voices should also be a urgent improvement on there agenda in the next episode.

If the sounds is excellent that makes the game also alot better and immersive.

Until then we have only few lines of repeating chat by NPC around Skyrim its not a very AI and dynamic game i'm afraid.

I'm just curious. My Skyrim NPCs are very quiet, rarely talking to each other. For example, the conversations in the hold marketplaces, Dragonsreach, etc. Rarely do they interact. The world seems way too quiet.

Is this my game bugging out? Do I have too many mods? Or is this normal behavior?

There isn't much in the way of Dialogues with Vanilla Skyrim unless you take on quests and such. I suppose that's the way you should play Skyrim though. If you want more then just the Vanilla stuff and you already have all the DLC you can always check out Wyrmstooth, Helgen Reborn and Falskaar if you haven't already. I wouldn't reccommend using Interesting NPC's because at one point or another it had some serious issues and would leave a bad scar in your game that you couldn't remove easily. So since I heard about it's issues I've never looked at the mod again but check it out and decide for yourself if you don't know about it. It adds missions and a lot of voice acted characters and such.

If we are talking about there not being enough AI stuff going on I can reccommend some Mods to use.  I'd say get Immersive Patrols, Extra Towns and Cities, Extra Ecounters Reborn, Immersive Creatures, Guard Dialogue Overhaul, Inconsequential NPCs and Immersive Wenches. This will help some. As always, study these mods for yourself. Don't ever just download Mods just because someone told you to. It's important to do your own research by seeing what others have to say in the comment sections for these mods and seeing if they are something you want to add to your game.

Archived