A problem with Rape

Hi, I have posted in the other thread in the downloads section and was replied to check on a thread I was linked to. I tried to attempt to load like the example. I could not find LoversSlavePlay on it so i randomly guessed where it can go.

I have also recently installed Loverscreature since I wanted to see what it was like and well I kind of thought It was going to fix the creatures gentials but nevermind thats a different mod that I am unsure what to do because I dont want futa. :P

The problem:

The problem is, My character cannot rape properly. I lower the health down, and use the spell and it works.. except I am doing it to invisible air and the person I was trying to rape is either walking away or masterbating to my "attempt" rape.

Load order

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp

Knights.esp

Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp

LoversFSE.esp

UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp

Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp

USIPS Additional Changes.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV4.esp

RTFemaleReplacerV12.esp

Slof's Beaded Armour.esp

Slof's Boners! v5.esp

Kikai & Slof Clothing.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversPower.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversCreature.esp

LoversSlavePlay.esp

LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversHideMenus.esp

LoversStopCombatEx.esp

LoversSpermSplashEx.esp

LoversSoundVolumeDown.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversMB2.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

My advice would be to reinstall the following:

Lovers Resource pack: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=29

Lovers base pack: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=7

Make sure you archive invalidate via bsa redirection and either start a new game or use a clean save.

Archive invalidation instructions: http://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php/Oblivion_Mods_FAQ#Archive_Invalidation

slaveplay is fine where you have it.

I reinstalled both and followed revalidation, still npc is walking away. D: Maybe I should try on a bandit..

Its on Chaos Mode because ya, make it simplier x_x

EDIT: Bandits do the very same, Im try a new character.

Another EDIT: It is now working with a brand new character... I wonder if I have to restart every new character if I want to do another Lovers ;/.

I reinstalled both and followed revalidation' date=' still npc is walking away. D: Maybe I should try on a bandit..

Another EDIT: It is now working with a brand new character... I wonder if I have to restart every new character if I want to do another Lovers ;/.

[/quote']

Yes and no.

The Yes:

Making a new game is a clean slate that all mods should immediately function correctly with. There are no prior conflicts to mess things up.

The No:

You see many things get stuck in save games. In order for you to clear them you must make a "clean save" - this is where you disable all your plugins, start up the game, load your current save and then hit escape and select "new save". You then can exit oblivion and enable any new/updated plugins. Sucks, but this is the fault of the game engine and not the mods.

I reinstalled both and followed revalidation' date=' still npc is walking away. D: Maybe I should try on a bandit..

[/quote']

Yes and no.

The Yes:

Making a new game is a clean slate that all mods should immediately function correctly with. There are no prior conflicts to mess things up.

The No:

You see many things get stuck in save games. In order for you to clear them you must make a "clean save" - this is where you disable all your plugins, start up the game, load your current save and then hit escape and select "new save". You then can exit oblivion and enable any new/updated plugins. Sucks, but this is the fault of the game engine and not the mods.

I did make a new save with turning off every single Plugin in Data files, and then made a new save and exit but the problem still existed. So I tried out making a new character instead and ta da it works. LOL.

Oh well, I am fairly new to Oblivion and was only about lvl 14. Thats okay though, I am used to modding my games(Used to play sims).

Thank you once again for your help. If anyone else across this problem I will try to help them as well :) since I now know what to do. Now I got to think about the Animation Project because rats raping me is quite weird. :P

Archived