scenes are too short

chernarussianli

Make sure you have set the length for each type of scene. In the Sexlab MCM, under "Timers and Stripping", there is a "View" dropdown box for "normal", "foreplay", and "aggressive". You need to set each one to your liking; if you only set the timers longer for normal scenes, aggressive/rape scenes will use the default short timers.

Or, you could just go under "Animation settings" and deselect "auto advance stages", which will cause timers to be ignored for scenes involving your character. You will then advance scenes manually using the "Advance Animation Stage" hotkey (default is spacebar, I think)

This is happening to me too and I'm very fustrated. I've been running around in the menus trying to find a solution.

My animations play thru all the stages far too fast no matter what value I put in the timers. I tried to do the manual advance stages but none of my hotkeys were working. So when I unchecked auto advance, the animations would stay in stage one, as the hotkeys were unresponsive.

The mid has worked just fine for the past year even with all the updates. I have no idea why it's doing this.

This is happening to me too and I'm very fustrated. I've been running around in the menus trying to find a solution.

My animations play thru all the stages far too fast no matter what value I put in the timers. I tried to do the manual advance stages but none of my hotkeys were working. So when I unchecked auto advance, the animations would stay in stage one, as the hotkeys were unresponsive.

The mid has worked just fine for the past year even with all the updates. I have no idea why it's doing this.

My hotkeys for mods occasionally stop working, and it's resolved simply be rebinding them via the mod's config menu. You can even rebind it to itself, i.e. rebind spacebar to spacebar and I guess it sort of refreshes/updates the binding and then it starts working. This might work for you.

Archived