Question about the Cursed Armor mod

trees

I just downloaded it today, but I have one very simple problem, and that's that neither the .83 nor the .86 download had the .esp or .esm files. Can someone put up a link, or are there no .esp or .esm files?

Also, are any mods required to run it?

Okay, I got it all installed, but I have one thread telling me I need chain beasts to run it, one telling me I only need estrus, and to top it all off, it started fine but never gave me the quest. And oh yeah, it messed up some of my textures, too.

Help???

Okay' date=' I got it all installed, but I have one thread telling me I need chain beasts to run it, one telling me I only need estrus, and to top it all off, it started fine but never gave me the quest. And oh yeah, it messed up some of my textures, too.

Help???

[/quote']

Estus is required as the page states. I think chain beasts just adds some extra feature but I could be wrong.

You need to make sure you installed everything correctly and that you archive invalidated via bsa redirection.

Guest ThatOne

Both chain beasts and estrus are required if I'm not mistaken, and yes - it indeed messes the Scamp head textures and adds claws to spider daedra... Which are missing their textures as well.

You can fix both missing texture problems by going to your meshes folder and deleting the scamp head nif and both the spider daedra claws nif files.

Archived