The Ashen HD - Renewed 2.5 Version (w/ BFG)

@Havik

You can update whenever you like. :)

@Failscream

It'd be wise for you to first read the oh-so-long F.A.Q., man... I've had this comment/question a ton of times already and the simple explanation is that the hairs aren't added via CK work, but dynamically in-game via a script. This is done, because a non-scripted way could cause conflicts with other races using the same hair pack. As long as the script is activated this will always add the hair to the race.

I believe you can add a hair of your choosing by simply dragging it into the race window or race preset. (Or you can add the race back to one of the FormLists again (like in version 1.1) that ensures the race will load the hairs.)

• 2 months later...

hi i was wondering, suppose i install this with exclusive cbbe body, will there be any compatibility issues if i install enhanced character edit, fair skin complexion, envision face and rans type d head mesh after?

also, i notice that there was an alternative path for the body mesh to keep it for the ashen race only but not one for texture or attack/idle animations. if i want to do that, how can i make a alt folder for those and get the mod to recognize it?

I really want to use the "setrace" command to change npcs to ashen. For the life of me I can't figure out what to type. I know it looks like this: "setrace nord" or "setrace monli" and poof. But what do I need to type?

To use the setrace command you need to add race to the new race command such as setrace monlirace or setrace customnordrace or what ever the race name is.

You can find out the actual names of the races by using the help command such as

help "race" 4

A list of races should appear. You can use the page up and page down keys to look at the entire list. Skyrim comes with a lot of it's own races so scrolling will be necessary.