Are there any body mods that add more polygons to the female head?

trepleen

I was wondering if there is any mod that adds more polygons to the female head? 

My only concern is that it would break the facial animations.

Wouldn't you need to add the same polygons to each of the head morphs for the various phonemes?

@trepleen : I think you need the intermediate nifskope to export to OBJ and import back from OBJ. (Never done it myself but I want to in the future) Too busy playing the game itself atm :-)

I figured out how the editing of femalehead.tri takes place. Tomorrow or the next day I'll be going through it and posting a tutorial.

@trepleen : I think you need the intermediate nifskope to export to OBJ and import back from OBJ. (Never done it myself but I want to in the future) Too busy playing the game itself atm :-)

I figured out how the editing of femalehead.tri takes place. Tomorrow or the next day I'll be going through it and posting a tutorial.

@trepleen : that would be much appreciated! Looking forward to that. GL

Archived