Armor Chsbhc & Chsbhc V3 T + SLeocid Beautiful Followers

Leo nice clothes http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59202/?  make it please :3

O_O yeah don't get your hopes up (omg)

Leo, we understand if you don't do this one... It looks like a real nightmare to convert xD

Everyone has different preferences, I play a mage, and these clothes are going to be very good for me

Maybe it's just me, but that oozes self-righteousness. Zephirum said nothing about your tastes, only that it looks like a lot of work to convert and Leocid probably wouldn't do it.

I do not know much English, so excuse me if I do not understand something

Don't sweat it :D

I only meant that the lower part of that armor (mainly the ass) is gonna be a huge challenge to convert and yeah I would love to see that armor converted as well. You're not the only one ;)

*clears throat*

Leo this looks perfect for chsbhc v3-t

2d0o28m.jpg
2ir9kd4.jpg

After looking at this picture I realized something ... That does not exist in the original version ... OMG !!! And my duty is that our girls more whores than normal look, I decided that the version exclusive for chsbhc v3-t.
Again there because look any discharge from the modified armor and seems supposed author can only delete parts but not create an ESP.
For the first time I invite you to my fans, to create a description to each piece, suggesting the defensive value, or magic that should carry.

Do not include helmet, sword and wings are other mob.

2d0o28m.jpg
2ir9kd4.jpg

After looking at this picture I realized something ... That does not exist in the original version ... OMG !!! And my duty is that our girls more whores than normal look, I decided that the version exclusive for chsbhc v3-t.

Again there because look any discharge from the modified armor and seems supposed author can only delete parts but not create an ESP.

For the first time I invite you to my fans, to create a description to each piece, suggesting the defensive value, or magic that should carry.

Do not include helmet, sword and wings are other mob.

Yus soulcalibur shet :P

Ok Leo, I will give it a try.  I see the following pieces (it would be nice if you tell us what pieces are in the armor):

Angelic Collar - Light Armor - Increase speechcraft 20 points, Increase Magicka 50 points

Angelic Spaulders - Heavy Armor - Increase stamina 20 points

Angelic Bracers - Heavy Armor - Increase One-Handed, Two-Handed, Bow 20 points

Angelic Cuirass - Heavy Armor - Increase Heavy Armor 20 points, Increase Magicka 50 points

Angelic Long Skirt - Heavy Armor - Increase  Heavy Armor 20 points

Angelic Short Loincloth - Light Armor - Increase Light armor 20 points

Devilish Panty - Light armor - Increase magicka 50 points

Devilish Piercing - Light armor - Increase magicka 50 points

Angelic Boots - Heavy Armor - Increase carry weight 100 lbs

I am pretty sure I know what mods the Halo and Headdress come from, but I am not sure if they are still available.  So anyway thats my attempt - what does everyone else think?

Ok Leo, I will give it a try.  I see the following pieces (it would be nice if you tell us what pieces are in the armor):

Angelic Collar - Light Armor - Increase speechcraft 20 points, Increase Magicka 50 points

Angelic Cuirass - Heavy Armor - Increase Heavy Armor 20 points, Increase Magicka 50 points

I am pretty sure I know what mods the Halo and Headdress come from, but I am not sure if they are still available.  So anyway thats my attempt - what does everyone else think?

It looks pretty good! If no more anyone who wants to review, then I will put the value you placed.

At night go up the file, so there is still time to make changes.

i think its great and i believe the halo is from here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11005/?

i think its great and i believe the halo is from here http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11005/?

a joke or?

the church and all faithful people would cheers clap if they devil horns in connection with halo see would. :P

11005-1-1331064365.jpg