View File

Baja Island Home Version 6 by ReZ

This is a new version of the Original Baja Island Home Mod.

IMPORTANT: Needs New Vegas Script Extender (NVSE) v4.5

http://nvse.silverlock.org/

Mod Info:

"First let me take a second to thank all the past users for some great screenshots over the years. Still to this day Hardly One goes by where I don't see the image section with a picture using Baja. These are the people I have built and updated this mod for." Many Thanks to you all.

Lots of new stuff to do along with many new NPC sandbox animations. Tons of new custom made models and animations. New Plane Location. Over 2 years with Hours and Hours and Hours of work. New mod page to solve update confusion. This is basicly a new mod.

The NPCs are vanilla voiced. Add-ons that custom voice them are encoraged.

I also would of liked to of added Rave music to the bar but did not have time. I use a custom radio station myself called State of Trance but it is no longer available. So you will have to add your own.

* This should work along side the Original without issues. Has new plane location.

This is a Modders Resource:

Which means It can be used in part or whole for anything you want that does not make you money. No permissions needed. So Mod away!

*Resources included in this mod by other authors listed in credits need to be contacted before using content.

Note: Before You Comment-

I will not be adding/changing anything or taking requests. Requestors will not be responded to and ignored by Me.

- This is most likely my final FNV Mod besides maybe resource releases, so please I have no interest in other future modding projects.

- I will respond to issues with any missing textures.

- I will not be making patches for other mods

- I will agree with comments about How Great and handsome I am.

- I do read my comments but may be slow to respond due to busy work weeks.

Installation:

Copy contents into your Data Directory.(If you have a Prior version of the mod installed then uncheck the old one from your load order)

Un-Installation:

Do Install backwards.

Known Issues:

-Crashes/Lag when using dance lights: This is for use with High end computers only. Big drag

-NPC bodies turn black: You have to high rez of body textures for what your comp can handle with this mod

-Crashes or loss of collision when playing Gun Works Mini Game: Yup does this sometimes, It's a strange animal that can't be tamed.

-Where is it?: check photos for map screen shot.

-Studders sometimes or slow load screens: Yup does this, if you listen close you can hear your game cache choking. keep a good book around for the wait. on my rig it takes about 6 seconds for Baja to load. 6 core 2gig video 16gig ram.

-Runs slow\lags: Try with no followers or Turn Full Scene Reflections and Full Detail Reflections off in you settings. or last lower settings. if this does not work buy better computer.

-Gunworks can be found in a hidden bunker under the Island

-Strange things happen when NPC is wearing glow stick outfit while sitting in the pool tube. Yup sure does, not good things.

-I hear voices or screams when walking around the island: I'm screaming to loud, You need more sleep or Your junks haunted. No fix sorry.

-This is not Lore: Get your head checked for downloading, Refund check is in the mail.

Credits and Thanks:(if I'm forgetting anyone please let me know)

Pinioncorp - Candle stick Modders Resource

ITOS - the Fridge and a barstool model

Kirava2 - the Ceiling Fan

modelodin_ml - Light switch model

Kendo2 - Surfboard and bubblegum outfit on statue. (Non-Resource) Must seek permissions before use.

Fallout2AM - Drinking animation and rigging Glow Stick outfit

Backsteppo - Original Micro Bikini

HugePinball - Whitefang piano

resourceBacteria42 - Vodka and Jack Bottle resource

Umpa - Dance Animations

7thNightHawk - Sit Relax animation. (Non-Resource) Must seek permissions before use.

Dimon99 - Type3 body and textures

Ghogiel - Lava lamp and Mrs Pacman Qbert arcade games

Bronson - Neckless

Nexus Users - The great user shots for the bar wall

ReZ - All the other crap

Enjoy

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/15/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    New Vegas Script Extender (NVSE) v4.5 http://nvse.silverlock.org/

Thanks for sharing this. I have enjoyed the original version

greatly.

One thing I wanted to ask about: I'm using Vurt's Wasteland

Flora Overhaul, and it puts plants where they don't belong in

your mod. Is there any reason why I shouldn't just go into the

GECK and 'pluck' them out of the ground? I'm guessing I would

be editing Vurt's mod directly, or creating an esp that removes

he plants.

They're likely grasses, which are more of a pain to remove.

(I hate the grasses and have pretty much turned them off in my game)

I'm just assuming you have the same problem I had, wavy grass sticking up through the shiny new white concrete area?

You could try editing the custom landscape textures in xedit, removing the grasses from them.

I believe that's what I did the last time I messed around with the older Baja.

(It happens because the instruction to vurts have you mess with the vanilla settings of the grasses.)

Sup,

I make it a Solid practice of not running any mod with the words "Overhaul" in the name.  Your issue is just one of the million reasons why. 

But anyway, I'm not familiar with the mod.  You would have to go to that mod author.