Your Skyrim UNP configuration?

JimmyCow

Just wondering what everyone's Skyrim configuration was, since I have a bit of a problem with mine.

I have UNP setup, with seemingly standard stuff-

Just a UNP blessed body, with some texture overwrites from other mods, but mainly, since I have an ashen race mod, and it uses a separate standalone body, I don't think the two affect each other.

However, for some reason, I have a vagina texture issue in that it's totally blurry.

Just wondering what everyone else's configuration.. hopefully it could help me troubleshoot mine.

Ive never used anything other than the common human races that came with the game... I play Breton's and Nord's exclusively and have never had any issues with textures as long as I use ones designed for that body type... which is most all of them. I'm sure they have some for the Ashen race mod as well since it seems to be one of the more popular ones available. And to answer your question of what mods others use, I use the UNP skinny, UNPetite body with the FSC "goose bumps" textures.

Main UNP must be installed by demonize.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6709/?

This mod package has my latest configuration for XPMS (v1.9) and also options to choose

1. Nude or Nevernude

2. Support BBP or not

3. with or without animations also options type between (if you choose to install the animations)

- vanilla style or my VHH animations.

- Ordinary BBP (xp32) or Natural BBP (by darkangel).

- All directions (360) or default

4. Install the texture or not (your choice)

5. Use better hand meshes by Mr.Troublemaker

Since this mod using XPMS, you might need Realist Ragdoll & Force mod if you a player that like to drag corpses.

any issues related to texture problem is outside my(xp32) area. CBBE texture won't fit with this. Also texture seam will occur if you place incompatible set between face-body-hands-feet.

Archived