any good mods that is like LC Become Jarl of Ivarstead

Guest Vendayn

I'd avoid the high king one. It was abandoned, and its VERY script intensive. It caused massive performance/stability issues in one of my attempts to mod Skyrim before reinstalling it.

Avoid any script intensive mods...you can use like 3-4 of them pretty well...but using 5+ script heavy mods causes major issues. And like the king of ivarstead one gets TONS of reported problems so I personally avoid that one.

Sadly, Skyrim has no become jarl or king mod that isn't script heavy and hasn't been abandoned.

I would recommend Tundra Defense and MAYBE RTS settler however. RTS settler was abandoned, but Tundra Defense is good. Tundra Defense breaks if you get too many NPCs to guard your outpost though...I bought 20+ npcs to defend it and it caused MAJOR save corruption (Tundra Defense was the culprit, and only when there was more than 4-5 npcs). RTS settler has the same issue if you get too many NPCs (more than 4-5) in your city.

I'd avoid the high king one. It was abandoned, and its VERY script intensive. It caused massive performance/stability issues in one of my attempts to mod Skyrim before reinstalling it.

Avoid any script intensive mods...you can use like 3-4 of them pretty well...but using 5+ script heavy mods causes major issues. And like the king of ivarstead one gets TONS of reported problems so I personally avoid that one.

Sadly, Skyrim has no become jarl or king mod that isn't script heavy and hasn't been abandoned.

I would recommend Tundra Defense and MAYBE RTS settler however. RTS settler was abandoned, but Tundra Defense is good. Tundra Defense breaks if you get too many NPCs to guard your outpost though...I bought 20+ npcs to defend it and it caused MAJOR save corruption (Tundra Defense was the culprit, and only when there was more than 4-5 npcs). RTS settler has the same issue if you get too many NPCs (more than 4-5) in your city.

can you see if you can find more of the mods i have been looking for

Icicle Valley. You become Lord of a small city, including multiple quests and dungeon crawls and a ton of great new content. 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27646/?

but do you rule it like BJOI

At the moment there are only three real quest lines. One leading up to becoming Lord, two to wipe out threats to the valley once you are Lord. Three houses, including a castle, new spells (including summoning succubi), tons of custom loot, huge numbers of enemies. There is more in the works. 

Icicle Valley. You become Lord of a small city, including multiple quests and dungeon crawls and a ton of great new content. 

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27646/?

but do you rule it like BJOI

At the moment there are only three real quest lines. One leading up to becoming Lord, two to wipe out threats to the valley once you are Lord. Three houses, including a castle, new spells (including summoning succubi), tons of custom loot, huge numbers of enemies. There is more in the works. 

btw is navmesh cleaned by tes edit

There's a thread on the forums about how to mod your game, or you could follow STEP. I've found keeping a careful eye on my mods plus getting serious about understanding the SKSE memory patch and ENBoost to be more important than the raw power of my PC. The bottlenecks tend to come not in how much memory your computer has, but in how much Skyrim is letting you use. 

• 5 weeks later...

Archived