8. AP Handjob - Stage 1, 2, 3 and 4

9. DI Blowjob - Stage 1

10. Leito Blowjob - Stage 2, 3 and 4

11. 4D Leg Up - Stage 1

12. AP Blowjob - Stage 1 and 2

13. 3j Erotic Massage - Final Stage

14. ArrokCowgirl - Stage 3 and 4

15. Arrok Cowgirl Variant - Stage 3 and 4

16. ArrokCowgirl - Stage 5 to final Stage.

I prefer having control over the different animation stages...so the stages I like can last longer....the stages I don`t like are skipped. That`s the way I like it.

With your idea I would have no control :(

I think the idea is you could choose what stages of certain animations get added into this long animation, so you'd have even more control than you currently do.

I'd like to see this in SL, not sure how feasible this would be to do though.

This is similar to an idea I had a long time ago and was trying to figure out how I could incorporate into the old SexAddicts mod which predated Sexlab.

I was thinking about rebuilding the animation system to allow custom animation sequences involving multiple actors (the SexAddicts mod never went beyond a simple two actors model) where users could specify what animation each actor would be doing for each stage and their position relative to the center of the sex act.

This was before Papyrus Utilities and JContainers became available so the question of how to build those so they could be saved and shared with others was a real distraction.

But the base idea was that I could build a gang bang animation sequence where say three bandits are standing around the center of the action and jacking off while watching a fourth bandit have his turn on the player running through several stages of an animation and then swapping up with the other actors until each had their turn.

The idea was that the sex act could be very long, mix in several animations that are normally played separately and be user creatable, customizable and shareable.

You could come much closer to that now by registering a custom sex act in a mod but there is a limit in Sexlab of (actors * stages of the sex act) that would probably need to be increased for a sex act as long as you described.

Archived