Is my pc powerful enough for ENB?

Yeah, you'll be able to run ENB with that spec. I'd d say it's your GPU that's going to hold you back a bit, you'll probably end up using a decent performance ENB.  Even so, be prepared for 35 to 40 fps outdoors, especially if you have a lot of texture mods, tree and grass etc.

I highly recommend Seasons of Skyrim, Project ENB, and Saraan Sum, all of which offer a performance profile and are still very pretty.Also if you can find it anywhere, Minimal ENB by ewi along with the esp from Natural Lighting & Atmospherics by Confidence Man is a good option, ewi knows his stuff. 

Yeah, you'll be able to run ENB with that spec. I'd d say it's your GPU that's going to hold you back a bit, you'll probably end up using a decent performance ENB.  Even so, be prepared for 35 to 40 fps outdoors, especially if you have a lot of texture mods, tree and grass etc.

I highly recommend Seasons of Skyrim, Project ENB, and Saraan Sum, all of which offer a performance profile and are still very pretty.Also if you can find it anywhere, Minimal ENB by ewi along with the esp from Natural Lighting & Atmospherics by Confidence Man is a good option, ewi knows his

Hey thanks for the reply i tried Seasons of Skyrim (really looks good) but like all the mods i try for the first time complete broke my game -_-'

Is it a crash after the "Bethesda" bit at the start? Cause if that's the case you're missing a master requirement for a mod.

IE not running FNIS for an animation or not having the original version of a replacer.

I can load up my game but keeps one red warning on top of my screen, saying i have or don't have some lines in my skyrim .ini files but i give up on that enb now i will try the RealVision ENB that really looks interesting. 

There are also ways to improve your Skyrim without ENB.

Also plenty ENB with guide how to optimize it and install performance version plus lite textures.

Mods with many npc's or mods with scripts can also limit your performance.

Videocard you have is real lowend and will bottleneck your system so make sure you start looking for ENB thats specially made for your system.

Good luck.

There are also ways to improve your Skyrim without ENB.

Also plenty ENB with guide how to optimize it and install performance version plus lite textures.

Mods with many npc's or mods with scripts can also limit your performance.

Videocard you have is real lowend and will bottleneck your system so make sure you start looking for ENB thats specially made for your system.

Good luck.

PSA: use ENB 250

anything after that is just trojan that drains vram and performance

Well i will install some HD texture none ENB have worked for me -_- can someone tell me how i can revert back to default my skyrim.ini and skyrimprefs.ini? (i'm using Mod Organizer)

Archived