the heck?

Sooo im back to playing NV, removed all the mods that had been Derping up my game (basicly i deleted everything then redownloaded)

got the BnB skeleton+animation from that download option there is

got the Archive invalidation thingy, Yet despite this, i either have that defult underwear on, or when the pregnancy body's kick in its that stupied overlapping texture thing (with odd body shape+ black panty thingys)

anyone know whats causing this, cause im confused :s

its best to use the archive invalidation tool that is in fomm under the tools tab. Additionaly each time you add a mod or change your load order you will need to turn A.I. off and on again

thats what i thought as well. but i went into FOMM to the archive invalidator thing, click it, it says remove archive invalidation? i click yes. nothing happens in game or on the FOMM

You just need to make sure it's checked. If it is, and your textures are still all messed up, it just sounds like you didn't install them correctly. What body are you trying to use?

Additionaly each time you add a mod or change your load order you will need to turn A.I. off and on again

This is only true in FO3. Toggling it off and on does nothing in FONV since the patch that broke the first round of archive invalidation tools for it.

You need more than a skeleton and animations. You also need a nude body mesh and textures. I advise you to uninstall all the sexout stuff for now, go back to vanilla, and get the nude body you want to use working first.

Sexout works fine with all the type3 variations. I use type6 personally.

Once you can just get naked in game, then install the BNB skeleton and sexout, and test sexout. When that's done, you can install the animations from BNB. One thing at a time, make sure everything works at each step before moving on.

Archived