[Request] Morph Framework

bob223355

Hi, I've been playing with this idea for some time now and I think it would be nice if someone with a bit more skill would consider making this mod.

The idea is a framework that would involve a player cooking potions from different ingredients such as wolf fangs, red flowers, and wolf meat.(i really don't care what the combinations are, this is just an example)

This would create a potion that would give the player wolf characteristics, like wolf ears, wolf tail, wolf body, wolf penis. *I'm not asking for these to be put into the mod, just placeholders and then the users could place there own parts in as they see fit.

An example would be a folder named Wolf would have Tail_0 & 1 and it would be blank and then the user would have to find their own tail to place in that spot. (I got this idea from the playersuccubusquest mod)

It would be nice if this allowed for tail, ears, body, penis, and maybe 2 other slots for unused slots (horns and other parts).

I would also like it to be one per potion ex; fangs and red flowers are ears, but fangs and blue flowers is the tail, and fangs with purple would be body, etc.

I think this framework would add a ton of ways to change the experiences players have as they stomp through the game.

I would really appreciate it if someone with some skill would take a swing at this idea. I'm fine with you using your own ideas on what should be mixed for what result, I just want the framework to be similar to my idea. A nice MCM menu to help with things would be nice too.

Archived