Molesting mods for PC/NPCs in Towns?

xboronx

Still having more and more fun thanks to the great mods here, playing Skyrim since about one and a half year now.

Is there a mod which has a nice molesting system, preferably with dialogues? Currently it is usually either full slavery/rape or nearly full security when making it to a city/village.

Some mods already go slightly in these directions, more devious quests has those great NPC comments, SD+ has the occasional rape and the dialogues when you try to persuade NPCs to help you with your armbinder/yoke.

I would love something a bit deeper though where the NPCs also approach the player, trying to molest her or you can become a molester yourself and do the same with NPCs.

My vision for such a mod would be:

-extensively MCM-customizeable (Cursed loot as archetype)

-arousal influenced

-chance influenced (If you are quite restrained with devious devices even the most coward NPC might attempt to take advantage of your situation)

-simple NPC personality system (coward, normal, moral, rapist, out of control during drug abuse)

-molesting attempts initialized with NPCs going to you starting dialogues, leading to various outcomes (again cursed loot as archetype, this time the solitication part)

So if you would enter a city without devices only a rapist or drunk/high npc might try to molest you, but you'd most likely be able to scare them away with intimidation/persuasion. If you are running around naked and tied on the other hand many NPCs try to molest you and you can only hope to avoid rape with begging/appealing to their honor/lying(like saying you have an STD).

Most important there should be lots of possible outcomes and every molestation attempt should be different. So one time you manage to avoid the molesting during talking, another time you get molested, but not raped (play only sexlab foreplay animations if this is possible and end the scene afterwards), or you get robbed instead, "gifted" additional devious devices, raped, gangraped, and worst case sold into slavery (hand over to simple slavery).

So if something like this exists or is planned please tell me, thanks in advance :)

Uhh well radiant prositution allows npcs to approach and solicit you for sex. Sometimes they also grope you in dialogue but there's no animation for it. And sometimes if you decline them they'll rape you.

The only problem is that it is only during prostitution.

Devious devices more devious quest does this, options can be disabled to your liking if your not interested in the extras.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/40471-devious-device-more-devious-quest/

Really? I like the mod, but as far as i saw either you start it as player (the devious work quest) or you as player are advancing the npc because of slut madness.

With deviously enslaved i found a mod very close to what i want though. And thanks for the suggestions :)

I really like the idea.

You could also go a step further:

For example, you could take the Reputation System from more devious quests and make them Approach you according to that and their Moral, the situation etc.  This would also work along the NPC comments quite nicely. Then you have lots of different dialogues which are most if not all based on percentages. So there is no way you can always escape or something. As outcome, you'd have rape, enslavement, sex, running away, robbing, giving Money etc. .

This mod could fuse lots of different mods like Defeat, SD+, more devious quests & Deviously helpless. So apart from just random NPCs Walking up to you, you could also integrate this into battles. If you are restrained, enemies from deviously helpless will first talk to you and depending on your answers do what they want. As well as if you are bleeding out, they could talk to you at first and then decide what they should do. And there is that one submit Option from Defeat & SD+ which could be replaced by that. You would now have one key for submitting (which will lead to the SD+ menu at first) and after that you would have this dialogue again with all the different outcomes.

I

Archived