[Sims 4] Better corsets (breast less) by AnarchyInc

anarchy inc

I made this one to compliment my nipple piercing mod, both are non-dependent of each other.

(http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43380-sims-4-body-jewery-by-anarchyinc-wip/)

I kept getting pissed off that the "good" corset was full body only, so I turned it into a top and added two matching thongs (solid or mesh). I also did a bunch of re-texturing so that it actually looks good. This will add much more "mix and match" customability when doing the sim's outfits.

Currently in package:

black corset top

black thongs (solid and mesh)

red corset top

red thongs (solid and mesh)

fishnet stockings

added white, blue, and pink

[WIP] To do:

Add more color choices (each one takes at least an hour)

post-458613-0-33694000-1424320616_thumb.pngpost-458613-0-82078200-1424321095_thumb.png

anarchinc_yf_corset_setV2.zip

12/16/2015

Mod is no longer being supported: I became bored with this game after a few hours and needed hard drive space for my 30gb mod folder in Skyrim. Attached is "mod.zip" if anyone wants to take over, it includes all the original files that I used to create the mod. I only ask that you don't upload to any pay wall sites.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived