Help installing BBB body

rea_jak

I was following the steps from "Installation Guide with Lovers, MBP and Wyre with Bashed Patch" http://www.loverslab.com/topic/8893-installation-guide-with-lovers-mbp-and-wyre-with-bashed-patch/. And ive encountered difficulty installing a BBB for BBB body. It says i don't need any prerequisite mods other than animations and a skeleton (which i have) but the game crashes when i try to start a game.

Does anyone have an idea of what im doing wrong?

Oblivion.esm

Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp

UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp

Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp

Knights.esp

Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp

Alternate Start Revamped.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

Ive managed to start a game with BBB_Double_melons and Coronneras Skeleton turned on. But my characters body is invisible. If i  use Growlfs  univsersal skeleton the game crashes when trying to start a new game.

it is not a load order issu !      that is clear .!!!

use coronneras skeleton   and  do use  OBMM  (oblivion mod manager)   in the ' utilities '  you have the ' archive activation '  via bsa redirection.

the body is invisible because no one tells to the game what to use.

it is not a load order issu !      that is clear .!!!

use coronneras skeleton   and  do use  OBMM  (oblivion mod manager)   in the ' utilities '  you have the ' archive activation '  via bsa redirection.

the body is invisible because no one tells to the game what to use.

I had done that already but i gave it another shot, didnt work :(

Ive installed HGEC Body 1.21 thinking it was an issue with Female Eye Candy, both of which work fine by themselves. But if i install BBB_for_DoubleMelons on top of it then the body becomes invisible. The readme for the mod says that it doesnt require anything else but its clearly wrong as installing all by itself doesnt work.

if i understand well you have an issu with  Doublemelons only  .     or you get an other  dooblemelon file    or you look at the femaleupperbody.nif / femalelowerbody.nif   and see if the textures path is correct .    should be  ' textures/characters/imperial/female/footfemale.dds '

if i understand well you have an issu with  Doublemelons only  .     or you get an other  dooblemelon file    or you look at the upperbody.nif and see if the textures path is correct .

No, ive tried BBB_for_DMRA from

but it gave me the same result.

The Double Melon and DMRA mods don't have texture folders which was why it couldnt have been a standalone mod like it said it was, or so im led to believe.

technicaly without the textures it is not a standalone      but  you are supposed to have installed it already .      because there is a big choise of body textures  different color, different realisme, different nipples , different vagina, different public hair, etc....  

ps :  when you have chosen your body textures do not forget to download and install the head textures that meet the body with the head mesh !!!

an other suggestion  setbody reloaded from gerra6 and movomo  (gives you a big choises of body to try in game .

technicaly without the textures it is not a standalone      but  you are supposed to have installed it already .      because there is a big choise of body textures  different color, different realisme, different nipples , different vagina, different public hair, etc....  

ps :  when you have chosen your body textures do not forget to download and install the head textures that meet the body with the head mesh !!!

Its been so long since I've modded oblivion so i don't remember much of anything. Ive gotten so used to how convenient Skyrim modding is.

I thought HGEC Body with BBB v1dot12 contained the textures i needed? Can i ask which mods you use for female bodies?

i use a real body&head textures downloaded from nexus  body modyfied with another mod where i have choosed nipples&vagina  that i have assembled with  gimp.

i do not recall what was the name and i think   Fejeena    might help with the other mod where everything is in spare parts (i think its F-INevOblivion. but i still get the neck seems.) i have about 4 or five different textures running in my games one for each race .

anyway the textures mostly depends your tast.

i use a real body&head textures downloaded from nexus  body modyfied with another mod where i have choosed nipples&vagina  that i have assembled with  gimp.

i do not recall what was the name and i think   Fejeena    might help with the other mod where everything is in spare parts (i think its F-INevOblivion. but i still get the neck seems.) i have about 4 or five different textures running in my games one for each race .

anyway the textures mostly depends your tast.

Thanks for your help. Been trying to get something to work almost all day today but i can't find mods with clear instructions on how to make them work. What you've described to sounds almost like rocket science so i think ill take a break and come back in a few days to work on this.

You can also try Ozmo's textures, that includes an executable that installs them to the correct location. High Rez Skin Textures for HGEC by Ozmo

These are hi-rez though and you may want to go mid-rez later on, depending on where your hardware is at. These typically run best on systems that have a Video Card with 1 GB of video RAM or more, plus other optimizations.

HGEC Body with BBB v1.12 34442 does include he necessary textures, and it is best to install it as an .omod file via OBMM as it will step you through the selection of options.

post-18672-0-02913600-1424262638_thumb.jpg

Here is the contents of the extract folders and files contained within the .omod file:

post-18672-0-01912200-1424262665_thumb.jpg

You can also try Ozmo's textures, that includes an executable that installs them to the correct location. High Rez Skin Textures for HGEC by Ozmo

These are hi-rez though and you may want to go mid-rez later on, depending on where your hardware is at. These typically run best on systems that have a Video Card with 1 GB of video RAM or more, plus other optimizations.

HGEC Body with BBB v1.12 34442 does include he necessary textures, and it is best to install it as an .omod file via OBMM as it will step you through the selection of options.

Here is the contents of the extract folders and files contained within the .omod file:

Thanks, Im using HGEC body now and its working fine. I had managed to make DMRA work also but i didnt like the body so im going to stick with HGEC. Its not perfect but itll do, i'm getting sick of oblivion modding right now,

I'm also using Ozmo's textures which looks nice in conjunction with OCO2 for faces though the neckseam is fairly visible but i dont think theres much i can do about that.  I'm also using colourwheels for clothing since i couldnt find any other armor replacers with bbb for HGEC. The only one i found is "BBB for More Revealing Standard Armors HGEC" but apparently only 5 armors have been bbb converted which is a shame since i prefer those armor replacers over colourwheels.

Archived