Male Beast Body - Penis Glitch.

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

Hello I am back with inane crap.:s

My Khajit's penis stretches out as far as the eye can see when they have sex. It doesn't matter what kind and I have tried other types of penis' from the Clothing & Body option in the general set up for Lovers. From what I can tell this only happens to the males in the Beast races. I'm not sure why. I have HGEC for females and Robert's Body (Belly) V5 for males. When they have any intercourse they have this happen to them:

VJM3x.jpg

mq2FQ.jpg

Female Beast bodies are fine however, even with a male counterpart:

ALwN7.jpg

rVO0N.jpg

As long as the males are human it seems to be fine, human male on male:

BOw6z.jpg

wWkoC.jpg

I've always had a problem when using HGEC and Roberts Male together when it comes to Khajits.

rqBeO.jpg

This is the first time my male beast bodies have had problem with their penis' stretching to infinity and beyond though. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I have no other problems in my game thanks to the kind and incredibly patient people who play on this particular forum playground. I don't know if it matters (this being a body mesh problem and all) but here is my load order:

Oblivion.esm

All Natural Base.esm

Cobl Main.esm

Harvest[Containers].esm

Harvest[Containers] - Flat-Top Barrels Add-on.esm

Better Cities Resources.esm

Lovers with PK.esm

LoversCreature.esm

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

Better Cities .esp

Atmospheric Loading Screens - Random Quotes.esp

All Natural.esp

All Natural - SI.esp

Immersive Interiors.esp

OBGE - Liquid Water.esp

WindowLightingSystem.esp

ImprovedSigns.esp

P1DseeYouSleep.esp

Portable Campsite.esp

P1DseeYouSleep - Portable Campsite.esp

Portable Campsite - Quickstart.esp

P1DseeYouSleep - Portable Campsite - Quickstart.esp

VA_BetterGold.esp

Enhanced Economy.esp

Quest Log Manager.esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp

DLCOrrery.esp

DLCVileLair.esp

P1DseeYouSleep - DLCVileLair.esp

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

DLCSpellTomes.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp

Slof's Horses Base.esp

Zira's Horse Modpack - My Horses.esp

Zira's Horse Modpack - Friesian Horses.esp

Zira's Horse Modpack - Shadowmere.esp

Zira's Horse Modpack - Extra Horses.esp

Zira's Horse Modpack - More Horses.esp

Zira's Horse Modpack - Armored Legion Horses.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp

Cobl Glue.esp

Cobl Si.esp

Cobl Tweaks.esp

Alluring Potion Bottles v3.esp

Alluring Wine Bottles.esp

Harvest[Containers] - Vanilla - Ore Respawn.esp

Harvest[Containers] - SI - Ore Respawn.esp

Harvest[Containers] - Flat-Top Barrels Add-on.esp

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp

DLCFrostcrag.esp

Knights.esp

Salmo the Baker, Cobl.esp

Harvest [Flora].esp

Harvest [Flora] - Shivering Isles.esp

Harvest [Flora] - DLCVileLair.esp

Harvest [Flora] - DLCFrostcrag.esp

Better Dungeons.esp

HUDCompanions.esp

Improved Fires and Flames - Increased Sound.esp

LoversFSE.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversJoburg.esp

LoversBed.esp

LoversPayBandit.esp

LoversPower.esp

Lovers with PK.esp

LoversBitch.esp

LoversCreatureExtender.esp

LoversHelpRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp

LoversRapeSlave.esp

LoversLight.esp

LoversHideMenus.esp

LoversSoundVolumeDown.esp

quickstart.esp

MadCompanionshipSpells.esp

MCS extension.esp

SupremeMagicka.esp

SM_ShiveringIsles.esp

SM_DLCSpellTome.esp

SM_COBL.esp

SM_EnchantStaff.esp

SM_NoSpellLights.esp

SM_Scrolls.esp

SM_SigilStone.esp

HumantouchNPC.esp

zzEstrus.esp

Slof's Snow Leopard Race.esp

IDKRRR_C_race.esp

Chocolate Elves.esp

Cobl Races.esp

Cobl Races - Balanced.esp

Better Cities Full.esp

Better Cities - VWD of the IC.esp

Better Cities IC Arboretum.esp

Better Cities IC Arcane University.esp

Better Cities IC Arena.esp

Better Cities IC Elven Gardens.esp

Better Cities IC Green Emperor Way.esp

Better Cities IC Market.esp

Better Cities IC Prison.esp

Better Cities IC Talos Plaza.esp

Better Cities IC Temple.esp

Better Cities IC Waterfront.esp

Better Cities Full FPS Patch.esp

Better Cities IC Tunnel FPS Patch.esp

Better Cities IC Temple FPS Patch.esp

Better Cities IC Talos Plaza FPS Patch.esp

Better Cities IC Prison FPS Patch.esp

Better Cities IC Market FPS Patch.esp

Better Cities IC Elven Gardens FPS Patch.esp

Better Cities IC Arcane University FPS Patch.esp

Better Cities IC Arboretum FPS Patch.esp

Better Cities IC Waterfront FPS Patch.esp

Better Cities - All Natural.esp

Better Cities - COBL.esp

X-Ray Detect.esp

Cobl Silent Equip Misc.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

Ves Armor plus Recolours.esp

Edit: I am really super sorry if this has been talked about/fixed in another topic/thread. After using the search function (try looking up penis lol it's ridiculously fun!) I just didn't know how to find exactly this problem. If I have asked this before myself recently I'm extremely embarrassed and sorry then; I have a lot of trouble remembering simple things for the while.

I am using the one from this I believe - http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=27945

Is it out of date now? Sorry' date=' I am from the Morrowind mod time I think, I used to mod Oblivion a lot back when quiet feet came out (my game couldn't run without it) and Ren first made an appearance but I have been pretty out of whack lately.

[/quote']

That skelly could be the problem. Try the controllable skeleton version of Growlf's Universal Skeleton which is much more up to date.

Link: http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=37596

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

Well with the new skeleton, it is the same as was before.

X6tvj.jpg

I will try a couple other things real quick and see if it doesn't help.:s

Ok, before doing anything drastic I want you to test something:

1. Make sure you have archive invalidated via bsa redirection!!!!

2. Have sex a bunch!!!

3. Switch positions during sex using the grab key and look for the times that you get the glitch.

4. Any position that has the glitch quickly hit the console key (~ is the default) an write down that animation number.

5. If it is every single animation then stop and we will try something else.

I am wondering if you just have a couple of bad animations.

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

By, "I will try a couple other things real quick and see if it doesn't help." I only meant I would make a more vanilla beast race and start a new character to test it out but it hasn't helped. As far as 'drastic' goes for me, I'm barely comfortable using Wrye for anything but two basic operations and the short cuts. I cannot remember all the information I process on a daily basis so things are very complicated for me. I don't know how to go too far into the description of my personal problem because most people refuse to believe me and cause further problems. Bottom line - I have a bad memory, worse then most can imagine.

I don't know which ones yet but I do remember you are correct about it only being some animations and not all of them. When I have enough time to sit down and go through all of them I will though to pin point which ones are the messed up ones. The graphic glitch doesn't happen for every single one though I remember that much. I'll look up your #1 & 2 suggestions, I don't know what a 'sex bunch' means and I'm not sure about the Archive Invalidation. I use OBMM to create most mods then Wyre to passed that because it has short cuts to BOSS as well as OBMM although I don't bash Lovers into it because it's advised against if I can remember that far.

I meant have sex a bunch (or a lot) :)

Archive invalidation via bsa redirection is critical to get some meshes and textures into the game. Scroll to the section "bsa redirection", then "OBMM" and follow the steps listed (there is a picture for easy reference further down the page): http://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php/Oblivion_Mods_FAQ#Archive_Invalidation

Several of the animations used to be screwed up, and if that is what it turns out to be then the fix will be very simple.

Once you have had a chance to go through the animations and make notes on which ones glitch out just holler and give me a list of what the numbers are.

Don't worry about getting all of this at one shot as lovers mods are quite complicated :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

I am so sorry for taking such a long time to get back to you on this. Honestly I have been meaning to, things have been happening in my personal life that force me away from my computer but it's downtime now and I am able to basically slouch away at my sweet computer all day once more.

The BSA thingy seems very dangerous though and I am not sure if I want to use this.

"BSA-invalidation: This was the first solution discovered, and as a result was the most widely used method for a long time. However, it has severe limitations and problems and is rarely used anymore because of this. Unfortunately, many early mods still recommend this solution, so lots of users get fooled into thinking it's a good idea. In fact, it's a terrible idea under most circumstances and the only way to make it work reliably is to also use BSA-extraction (see below). You should avoid this method if at all possible."

I fixed the problems with all human male penis' but once again the Khajits seem to be having problems. No matter what skeleton I use, I have problem with male beasts having any kind of sex. I don't know why exactly. My mods are the exact same as the last time I posted the load order and such; I haven't been able to download anything new. I tested them in game and this is my result:

There are only two poses that do not have this problem:

ghYm0.jpg

SZMBP.jpg

Everything else seems to mess up no matter what I try.

FgQzm.jpg

Or the penis mesh is just spread out all over my screen like it just explodes or fans over the entire monitor. I cannot thank you enough for being so patient with me on this. It means so much to me. :blush:

Foggy, use Archive invalidation VIA bsa redirection - if you read on that page the bsa redirection is the most stable and reliable way to do it.

Also did you establish that this was ALL animations for them or only a couple?

Does the stretch happen when they are wearing a certain clothing item or completely naked or all of the above?

If your load order is the same move Ves Armor plus Recolours.esp up above the bottom two lovers plugins (this won't fix anything but it is a good habit to be in to make sure that those two always stay at the very bottom).

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

Ok about the archive thingy, just made my hairs stand on edge when I read that, sorry to be such a worry-wort.

As far as I can tell it doesn't matter what they are wearing or not; it happens to the beasts no matter what. Those are the only two I have found that do not morph the penis. It's day time in my place so I will have to wait to test with two other people walking around doing their thing. I have to be extremely courteous to my room mates.

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

Ooook.

It happens no matter what they are wearing. It is only male beast races. Only the two animations I posted earlier are without the glitch and I have done the BSA thingy and pushed the armor esps above the last two lovers animation thingies. I dunno what else to do honestly, male beast penis' just stretch out to eternity for me.:(

Archived