Need help with scripts please.

Hey people,

I hope the day finds you well.

I have recently been attempting to aid with SAM:Shape Atlas Men found on the HoTs forums.

Currently the great and powerful Vector Plexus is on leave... may he find rest and respite . <3

I am wondering if there is not someone out there the lab who would be willing to take a look at Vec's scripts and fix a couple little issues for people such as me who know nothing of scripting.

The idea is to provide a liter version of the scripts by having them not fire like a cloak unless you turn it on in the MCM. Ie have the scripts start in the default as off save for player scaling.

You can find more info here http://www.ladymoiraine.com/forum/index.php?topic=8265.375in the SAM help forums last post, if you are indeed willing please contact Earrindo over on HoT.

Many of us are being spammed with infinite applying alias spam in the console, which honestly should not be in my case since I am not using NPC scaling.

I hope I am not overstepping my bounds here, my intent is to help.

Thank you for taking a look at this post and may the schlongs be with you...peace.

Archived